Limp Gawd
Just checked my Acheivement stats after playing tonight and found that I have:

~ World Traveler
~ Relentless Offense
~ Lightning Offense
~ Powerhouse Offense
~ Hard To Kill
~ Nemesis

Haven't played Spy, Demoman, Scout, or Medic yet.

What's yours?

hard to kill ( get 5 kills in a row)
master of disguise (Trick an opposing medic into healing you)

and i only played about 4 hours

but man i love it

C'mon PEOPLE!! Surely there are more than 5 of us that have scored some Acheivements. :confused: :eek:

It's time to show yer e-penis, so whip it out an don't be shy! :D

Got everything I can solo really, Need a friends list and a [H] clan to get the rest. :eek:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978220959/stats/TF2

God its fun playing Defense with the demoman...

Nice work. :)

But you can get the other Offensive and Defensive Ach's without friends or a clan. You just gotta be on a decent team that knows how to play as a team instead of running around at random like a bunch of idiots on individual missions. I've not played with friends or clan yet, but I have Relentless, Lightning, and Powerhouse Off's.

i really hope they will release more achievement , its pretty fun !

I'll try and get some as soon as I get some f'n internet at my new house.

I read thru the achievments to obtain, however.....aside from just being a stat.....Do these achievments do anything for you INGAME?

I read thru the achievments to obtain, however.....aside from just being a stat.....Do these achievments do anything for you INGAME?

Give you a sense of pride which translates into slightly better fragging?

They don't, they're just a personal goal to try to get.

Anyway, I just got "Dynasty" and "Impenetrable Defense" tonight. :) About half way there to the 17.

perhaps when you get a lot of achievements and rewards it can up the dmg you do by like 5% or more critical attacks.

no way, that's a bad idea and would be an unfair advantage.. besides you will have hardcore clan tf2 players who can sit in a server with just their buddies and hax their stats to 100% and then you have the occassional player who will then get his ass handed to him even more being out of practice AND the hardcore guys having an +dmg advantage.. level playing field FTW

Back