Texting While Driving FAIL of the Week

If they don't want people talking/texting, they should just put cell jammers in cars and be done with it.

If they don't want people talking/texting, they should just put cell jammers in cars and be done with it.

As long as I don't have to pay for it and it turns off when I turn off the engine and doesn't get jammed every time another car goes past. :p

As long as I don't have to pay for it and it turns off when I turn off the engine and doesn't get jammed every time another car goes past. :p

And you can still call for emergency services.

TBH, I don't care if cell signals are jammed. I can totally get a suction cup mount for a tablet and stick it to the windshield right above the steering wheel so I can still play Angry Birds. It'd be nice if there was a picture in picture app that would let me use the main camera to see what was in front of me though so I wouldn't have to lean to the side to peek around the tablet and see what's in front of my car.

kids are stupid. If they need to jump off a cliff, hey, let them. Eliminate them from the gene pool.

And the bastard lived. Anyone who texts and drives (plays with the radio, talks on the phone, shaves, handles a big gulp, ect) should be sterilized before they can breed into the world.
If you cause an accident while doing said things, instant and permanent removal of license in all 50 states.

Jackass alert. Maybe you should not do things that get you a boot in the door, like merging into a bike as the OP's scenario stated?

Maybe you should reconsider doing things that will get you crippled or killed, like kicking cars when you are on a bike.

kids are stupid. If they need to jump off a cliff, hey, let them. Eliminate them from the gene pool.

They problem is they always leave a mess behind.

Like a big blood stain. :D

Maybe you should reconsider doing things that will get you crippled or killed, like kicking cars when you are on a bike.

Like be next to a car, like the OP's post said? Normal driving?

Again, jackass alert.

Maybe you should reconsider driving like an idiot that results in them having to kick your car. Seriously, if you pull over into a bike and they kick your door so you purposely run them off the road injuring or killing them, you'll go to jail (at least in this country) and if you don't go to jail you'll probably get mobbed on your way home and your legs broken and rightfully so. I drive an hour each way to get to work so bicycles in my way most certainly piss me off, it's fine for them to go tremendously under the standard speed of traffic but I actually need to get home at some stage. None the less I don't care what they did to your car, willfully and knowingly doing something to endanger someone else's life is just pure douche baggery and is rightfully met by society with disgust. If you're that unstable you can't drive in a way that preserves life you should just start taking the bus.

What I glean from this: He didn't get into an accident until he STOPPED texting.

TEXT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!

I remember a time before everyone had cell phones.... I could actually get places while on the road. All these bicycle cry babies want bike lanes and to share the road but none of them want to obey the same traffic laws that I do like stopping at a red light and so on.

I don't know how anyone in their right mind thinks it's ok to text or do anything else while driving. Even though you think you can does not mean it's a good idea. Having a distraction will impede on reaction time if you need to react quickly.

I've always liked the saying "honk if you love Jesus. Text if you want to see him" :D

Honestly the only tragic thing here is he lived. Now he gets to go on living and continuing to be a moron and likely reproducing.

Back