Text Removal...

no problem, its good that u like it (espicially for like my 2nd attempt at ps :p )

WHOW!!! It got (by got I mean the 2nd link) pixalated or blocky or whatever the word is...you can easily see it when you look at the grey background and compare it with the original...want me to redo this and make it sharper and cleaner???

EDIT: You know what??? It doesn't matter if you want me to redo it or not cause I'm gonna redo it anyways cause this is a damn kewel pic!!! :D If ya want it then post here and I'll post my version of it here :)

Retardo said:
can yall remove the line n the text from this pic too? i tried...kinda hard...[/url]

Sure...need a break from working on my web interface for class...I'm already half way done (with the line removal that is)...nice pic...what's it from???

EDIT: Done...but I was so zoomed up that I didn't notice a little destruction trail I made...line gone...cleaning up the mess I made... :rolleyes:...oops..

Done!!!

a_FullMetalPanic_7 FIXED_Opt.jpg

wow thats good...what tools did u use to do it? i'll try and get the text off for practice. im at work right now so i dont kno the website i got that pic from but its from a japanese anime called 'full metal panic'. i'll post the link up when im home tho. thanks

I used the clone stamp tool and the healing brush tool...zoomed up REAL close and started killing off the black line...as you can see from the time I posted my response to the time I posted the finished pic it didn't take too long for me to do it...

Now why can't all h0t girls dress in those damn sexay school girl outfits... :confused:

Metallica_Band said:
WHOW!!! It got (by got I mean the 2nd link) pixalated or blocky or whatever the word is...you can easily see it when you look at the grey background and compare it with the original...want me to redo this and make it sharper and cleaner???

EDIT: You know what??? It doesn't matter if you want me to redo it or not cause I'm gonna redo it anyways cause this is a damn kewel pic!!! :D If ya want it then post here and I'll post my version of it here :)
i wouldnt mind seeing it

nsc1120 over compressed his way to much.

I just found the stamp clone tool in The GIMP so I thought I'd take a shot at it. Took quite a while, but here is my try at it:

photochop_codesage_textremoval_starwars.jpg

Back