Test Drive: Ferrari Legends

Blkout

2[H]4U
This one is sort of flying right under the radar. Wasn't aware of racing fans knew this one was coming soon.

I've never been much on Test Drive games since some of their originals on the PC WAY WAY back in the day, but this looks like to be much like the NFS series now and only using the Test Drive name for brand recognition but the game is developed by Slightly Mad Studios which developed NFS Shift and Shift 2. I really loved the realistic feel of NFS Shift and Shift 2, so I have high hopes for this game as well although I do somehwhat feel cheated by limiting a game to only one car manufacturer. However, if they can pull off what NFS did with Porsche Unleashed many years ago then it might be worth looking at.

Anyone else aware of this one or have interest in it?

http://www.amazon.com/Test-Drive-Fe..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1335544378&sr=1-1

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If i had a dollar for every one of these ferrari games, i would have like 20 dollars.

and i wouldn't have all these crap games.

If i had a dollar for every one of these ferrari games, i would have like 20 dollars.

and i wouldn't have all these crap games.

Probably true but none of the previous car manufacturer specific games have had a quality developer like Slightly Mad Studios making the game though. So this one has some promise, if you like Ferrari.

IF it turned out to be as good as Porsche Unleashed, then I would be all over this. Make sure to post any reviews you find as they come out! :)

Back