Test Drive An Audi Using YouTube?

Wow, that was incredibly lame. Why would Audi waste their time on something with so much suck.

After experiencing driving that Audi I have decided that it handles terribly, lacks response, and gives me no enjoyment while driving it.

I will have to say that it was a very smooth ride as I did not feel the road and it felt as if I was always sitting comfortably, even on sharp hairpin turns.

Based on this driving experience I do not plan on buying this car.

After experiencing driving that Audi I have decided that it handles terribly, lacks response, and gives me no enjoyment while driving it.

I will have to say that it was a very smooth ride as I did not feel the road and it felt as if I was always sitting comfortably, even on sharp hairpin turns.

Based on this driving experience I do not plan on buying this car.

Indeed.

This is, at best, a test concept that one would use in making a full fledged Flash version of the same "interactive video". I'm thinking that someone was contracted to do something like that, or that it somehow got leaked during development, and that the end result "game" would be flash based and have smooth transitions into each driving segment.

I'd dare say we'll see a fixed version of this in a few weeks.

This is, at best, a test concept that one would use in making a full fledged Flash version of the same "interactive video". I'm thinking that someone was contracted to do something like that, or that it somehow got leaked during development, and that the end result "game" would be flash based and have smooth transitions into each driving segment.

I'd dare say we'll see a fixed version of this in a few weeks.

I think it's going to be called, "take your lazy arse down to the dealership, and physically drive the bloody thing", or something like that anyway.

If I want an Audi A6 driving experience, I just go to my garage and take my A6 out for a drive. Whats the big deal?

lopan.jpg

I think it's inaccurate or at least I couldn't find the part where you're constantly at the dealership trying to get them to reproduce the inevitable electrical gremlins that come with buying an audi.

Maybe they could have the windows go up and down rapidly when he turns.

I think it's inaccurate or at least I couldn't find the part where you're constantly at the dealership trying to get them to reproduce the inevitable electrical gremlins that come with buying an audi.

Maybe they could have the windows go up and down rapidly when he turns.

I thought that was a standard feature, in all German cars, as well as driving like a complete cock?

This smells like it was thought up by an intern destined to be long-term unpaid.

I wish large companies would quit hiring son-in-laws. These are the results we get. Thank goodness the guy was not assigned to the brake team..

they dont care if the idea is stupid.. The fact that every one of you (Including me) has went to screw with it creating market buzz which is in the end all that matters to marketers.

Back