Tesla Supercharger Sabotaged: The Latest in a Series of Weird Anti-Tesla Incidents

That's a federal felony, lock them up for a few years and make them pay for it with license plate stamping labor.

It was most likely a pissed off owner who didn't like the recent price hike. Musk just went a little loco going sleep deprived lol. Other than that he is just fine.

I don't think that's the most likely answer.

Its a shame the wire wasnt live, would have loved to see them cook.

I don't understand this protest..
What is more American? Buying a truck that was built in America, but uses oil from saudi arabia or south america? Or buying a tesla that was design, and built in america, using american electricity, keeping more money in america?

FBI about these guys: "It got national attention and the FBI even called them a “top domestic terror threat.”"

FBI doesn't even get involved in the green movement activists burning a Hummer, about 3-4 times the dollar value in damages.

How is it the FBI isn't political?

Well, part of that is you would be wrong. At least partially. A lot of the SUV burnings are assumed to be ELF. ELF has been on the FBI's list for several decades at this point.

California has a program where "Clean Air Vehicles" could drive solo in the HOV lanes. But, this occurred in Utah.

I think it's an superior attitude on both sides of the argument. Some of the Tesla owners feel superior to the fossil fuel drivers because they are driving expensive yet clean cars, and want everyone to go electric. And, the fossil buel burners don't want to migrate to electric golf carts with their limited range. Meanwhile, I'll just grab the popcorn and watch the entertaining show.

What is more American? Buying a truck that was built in America, but uses oil from saudi arabia or south america? Or buying a tesla that was design, and built in america, using american electricity, keeping more money in america?

But it aint rolling coal...murica

Well the Li comes from China.

Back