cageymaru

Fully [H]
In a Twitter post, Tesla CEO Elon Musk announced that "Tesla Sentry Mode coming soon for all cars with Enhanced Autopilot" (EAP). This was in response to a Tesla owner who found a dent in his car close to the rear facing cameras. He expressed his desire for a 360 dash cam feature while parked. In the same Twitter thread, another Tesla user asked for clarification of the requirements for the feature as he wanted to know if it was for all EAP owners or is it necessary to own AP2+ hardware. Elon Musk replied, "Since it's part of safety & security, all cars with AP2+ hardware will get it." Elon also announced that the Advanced Summon feature that will allow Tesla owners to summon their cars and follow them like a puppy has been approved by regulators.

Tesla enthusiast: How is Advanced Summon coming along?

Elon Musk: Almost ready to roll out. Regulators just approved.

That wouldn't do anything. The person that open their car door will just say the dent was already there!

I was inside my car and someone open their door rudely and hit my car. All they did was claim the dent was already there and it wasn't them. It is sad that they are clearly lying right in front of my face.

I want the Tesla to run people over who dent cars and hunt then down like Terminator.

That wouldn't do anything. The person that open their car door will just say the dent was already there!

I was inside my car and someone open their door rudely and hit my car. All they did was claim the dent was already there and it wasn't them. It is sad that they are clearly lying right in front of my face.

I took a guy to court over something similar once before. He rear ended me while I was parked (and in the car). Then had the audacity to say it was my fault for parking in his way. I had to get a court order to get the mall to release the security tapes...which clearly show him just backing right up into my vehicle. Judge almost let him go saying I couldnt prove that was him actually driving the car...

Maybe it's because I live by a high school but can't imagine self driving cars being worse.

I took a guy to court over something similar once before. He rear ended me while I was parked (and in the car). Then had the audacity to say it was my fault for parking in his way. I had to get a court order to get the mall to release the security tapes...which clearly show him just backing right up into my vehicle. Judge almost let him go saying I couldnt prove that was him actually driving the car...

All corporate and government authorities I've ecer dealt with all naturally side with the best lying psychopath. Until forced other direction.

Back