Tesla question I cant seem to find exact answer for ..4g

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
This is a cellular question. So I am thinking of buying a Model 3 Tesla AWD and they have LTE.

Is that something you need to add to your phone bill or is that something Tesla pays for?

I'm in my research phase right now so I dont know all the answers and I know some of you here own a Tesla

This is a cellular question. So I am thinking of buying a Model 3 Tesla AWD and they have LTE.

Is that something you need to add to your phone bill or is that something Tesla pays for?

I'm in my research phase right now so I dont know all the answers and I know some of you here own a Tesla

I don't have a Tesla, but I do know the gist of how this works. Out of the gate, there's a basic connectivity package (essential features like navigation and updates) that you get at no extra cost. If you want the premium package (satellite maps, streaming music and the like), Tesla itself charges you for that.

I have an S, it’s all included in the purchase price. Some say it’s included for 4 years, but I have a couple of friends that have had it for longer.

I don’t know anyone that pays for Tesla connectivity other than the purchase price.

My experience only applies to the S and X.

So I finally got around to test driving a RWD Tesla 3 and it's a super nice car but I'm aiming to buy the awd performance package.

Anyways the Tesla rep told.me the complete 4g Tesla package is 100 per year. So that's actually not too bad.

So I finally got around to test driving a RWD Tesla 3 and it's a super nice car but I'm aiming to buy the awd performance package.

Anyways the Tesla rep told.me the complete 4g Tesla package is 100 per year. So that's actually not too bad.

Excellent. If you don’t already have a referral code, I’d appreciate it if you used mine. PM if interested.

Excellent. If you don’t already have a referral code, I’d appreciate it if you used mine. PM if interested.

It will be a few months before I buy. I am waiting until after the new year.

Back