About right, except between 5 & 6. Features were disabled a few days after dealer purchased car. Buyer bought the car about a month after features were disabled.This is how it goes when you buy a car
1. you go into dealership, pick car with options you want
2. after agreeing on price, you sign papers and car is yours.
what Tesla did was try to double dip and they got caught
3. this was a lemon law buy back
4. Tesla sold car at auction to a dealer with features intact.
5. Dealer takes possession of car with features intact.
6. Dealer sells car to buyer with features intact.
7. before car is delivered to buyer Tesla sneaks in and disables features.