Tesla CEO Elon Musk Alleges Sabotage by Employee in Company Email

He is toast either way. Sabotaging one's employer is about the best way to become a permanent minimum wage earner.

The sad thing is that once clear of the immediate consequences, he/she will likely rake in significant speaking fees on the lecture circuits.

what i hate are the companies that with hold basic safety features that every other car has for that same year just so they can add it the next year but change nothing else on the car and call it new.

You mean like what a lot of software companies do? ;)

You mean the model 3 that you can't get because they are not making them?

Yes their not making the $35k model yet, but in fairness they haven't delivered any of the high end $80k+ performance models either, which is where their attention is now.

Elon/Tesla are playing it smart, I think they're doing exactly what they need to. If you want a barebone entry level Tesla, then you need to continue to wait. Don't want to? Go get a $35k Bolt, there's plenty of those.

The sad thing is that once clear of the immediate consequences, he/she will likely rake in significant speaking fees on the lecture circuits.

He won't keep much after Tesla attaches his wages and puts liens on his property. I'm sure they can get a judgement that says he did millions in damages and lost production.

Back