Tell me what games I should reconsider getting or I should get on PlayStation 3?

Ryou-kun

Limp Gawd
I decide to get a used games on Amazon on November/December, so I want you guys to help me to find a good use games (cheap) that is fun or help me reconsider the games that I am planning to get :p

The budget will be between probably 50-60 bucks I guess? (By 50-60 bucks, I do NOT mean getting one game that cost 50-60 bucks)

I have pick out these games and tell me if I should change it or add in.

1) Borderlands: Game of the Year
2) Medal of Honor: 2010
3) Red Dead Redemption
4) God of War: Collection
5) God of War III

Cost 67.72 plus shipping and taxing.

By the way, I am NOT the only one playing games on PS3. My dad and my little bro are also playing on it especially my little bro and I playing coop game on Borderlands.
My dad prefer a game that contain ton of red colors such as bloods or screen turn red.
For me, I prefer any game that I can get away from most FPS games that are out.

(I apologize if I am not making sense, it's just that I am tired. I clarify what I mean if you guys want at tomorrow).

Cannot comment on the God of War vs Bayonetta but if you are considering God of War, you may want to add the Origins collection to your list (now or in the future). Those are the PSP games made for the PS3.

Kingdom hearts! that series is amazing. (assuming you haven't already played it)

Back