Teh horror teh story!!! Please 3xplain!!!

teep.jpg

Kinda how I feel about this thread, here...

lol this thread made me laugh and cry at the same time, i don't know why it's even open because one page of this was all about talking 733t and how it was gay and shit. pointless piece of crap thread.

TheJackal said:
lol this thread made me laugh and cry at the same time, i don't know why it's even open because one page of this was all about talking 733t and how it was gay and shit. pointless piece of crap thread.

But it can't be pointles! It makes you, and the rest of us, laugh and cry at the same time. It's like an Adam Sandler movie co-starring Carrot Top and Al Pacino, directed by Pauly Shore and Quentin Tarantino!

insanarchist said:
But it can't be pointles! It makes you, and the rest of us, laugh and cry at the same time. It's like an Adam Sandler movie co-starring Carrot Top and Al Pacino, directed by Pauly Shore and Quentin Tarantino!
Exactly

is there a forum for archives of excellent threads like on the PA forums? This belongs in one of those.

insanarchist said:

I hate Adam Sandler :mad: And your right this is like one of his movies. Theres a fine line between funny and being a F'in idiot, and Adam Sandler like the OP crossed it.

Holy crap. This person is pathetic, he can't even type normal... I can't even figure out if I should take him serious or n0t.

And to think he wasted a lot of his time typing out teh (sorry, couldn't resist) 1337 speak, when he could have easily had his problem solved and be on his merry little way if he had used a little english to make it easier for him to type and for us to read.

Yes, we are all gamers, but last time I looked the [H]ardforum wasn't the open communication channel for CS. So stop pressing ' ` ' to toggle chat, take your hand off it and (hopefully) try to solve your problem. If its been solved, of course.

KrakenGuy said:
Holy crap. This person is pathetic, he can't even type normal... I can't even figure out if I should take him serious or n0t.
Yes I can type normally. I just think 1337 is the best thing in the world!

MaXimus666 said:
Yes I can type normally. I just think 1337 is the best thing in the world!
You've got to be kidding me. How do you talk to your non-geeky try-hard-1337 friends?

Back on topic: can you tell me (in plain English would be preferred) whether you solved your problem, or had other questions to ask?

And if you can type in English, that would be appreciated, 99.9% of people in these forums use it most of the time, except when making a joke or when laziness strikes them. Putting leet all over your thread makes it look unappealing, and so in future you won't get responses to your questions.

Just trying to help.

as far as PSUs go... dont buy for the wattage rating, unless its got a good name backing it up.. fsp, antec and pc power and cooling are the usual picks around here... listed in price for your convenience :rolleyes:

MaXimus666 said:
d00d, I w!$h I was k!dd!ng :(

But unforunately teh story is teh tr00 :(

And about teh 1337 t4lk, I thought 90% of us are teh g4m3r$ h3r3 :rolleyes:

So to us, this should be teh n4+!v3 teh l4ngu4g3 :(

Aren't you an 1337 gamer like teh m3?
speak 1337 in your games, not in these forums. I know Kyle doesn't really like it either. this isn't really a gaming forum its a PC techs forums.

4keatimj said:
You've got to be kidding me. How do you talk to your non-geeky try-hard-1337 friends?

Back on topic: can you tell me (in plain English would be preferred) whether you solved your problem, or had other questions to ask?

And if you can type in English, that would be appreciated, 99.9% of people in these forums use it most of the time, except when making a joke or when laziness strikes them. Putting leet all over your thread makes it look unappealing, and so in future you won't get responses to your questions.

Just trying to help.
The problem is fixed after I bought a new motherboard.

But the only issue left is sometimes my GeForce FX5950 Ultra's fan would stop and I would get a warning from the nvidia drivers that the card will downclock.....until I restart it runs again....happens at random

any clue what's going on?

That number shit made my head hurt. What the fuck???? Im not real smart and sometimes I say stupid stuff or type a word incorrectly....but when I need help I dont dick guys around making them blind with that shit. Have a nice day. (that guy kicking the other guy in the head was good. He should kick the guy with the cat.) Maybe your vid card needs a new fan??? it could have been damaged in the fire????

MaXimus666 said:
The problem is fixed after I bought a new motherboard.

But the only issue left is sometimes my GeForce FX5950 Ultra's fan would stop and I would get a warning from the nvidia drivers that the card will downclock.....until I restart it runs again....happens at random

any clue what's going on?
Sounds like the vid card was damaged in the accident. Make sure the fan is plugged in right, and it all works. Are you sure that the fan is actually stopping spinning? Does it need a power cable attached to it?

If the fan isn't spinning, and you've checked out all possibilites, then it sounds like the card may be on its way out.

4keatimj said:
Sounds like the vid card was damaged in the accident. Make sure the fan is plugged in right, and it all works. Are you sure that the fan is actually stopping spinning? Does it need a power cable attached to it?

If the fan isn't spinning, and you've checked out all possibilites, then it sounds like the card may be on its way out.
The fan needs a power connection from the PSU. It spins just fine at startup. but after 30 mins or so, it would stop! That's when I would get the nVIDIA caution message that the video card will now downlock for safe operation! :rolleyes:

MaXimus666 said:
The fan needs a power connection from the PSU. It spins just fine at startup. but after 30 mins or so, it would stop! That's when I would get the nVIDIA caution message that the video card will now downlock for safe operation! :rolleyes:
Did you change the PSU ?.......It still sounds like a power issue...

Crosshairs said:
Did you change the PSU ?.......It still sounds like a power issue...
Not yet, but I will in the next couple of days as Im getting some cash from daddy

Back