Teenagers Think Google Is Cool, Study by Google Finds

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
How do you do, fellow kids? In what could be a biased report, Google has found that teenagers really admire the company, putting it ahead of brands that include Nike, Facebook, Apple, and Doritos. The study is actually quite fascinating, revealing that males and females determine what is cool in different ways, and how Coke is preferred over Pepsi. It’s lit, really.

Today’s teenagers think Google and Google brands are cool, research funded by Google has found. Google published “It’s Lit: A guide to what teens think is cool”, a “magazine” compiling the results of its research into Generation Z, characterized as those aged from 13 to 17. The Google-funded research found Generation Z relied on brands to “shape their world”, and that Google was the third-most cool. Cool was defined by the researchers as “unique, impressive, interesting, amazing, or awesome”. YouTube, which Google owns, came out at number one ahead of Netflix. Google’s web browser Chrome placed tenth, in front of Nike.

Sweet bro. Like, that google company is *definitely* the coolest.

Joking aside, teenagers have huge amounts of disposable income. It's a good idea to know what they think is cool.

How to know if you're cool:

Step 1. Have you conducted an official survey with teenagers to see if you're cool?

-No, Move on to step 2.

-Yes, You're well on your way to taking your cousin to prom and might want to stock up on pocket protectors

Well if Google says so... Oo

My own experience is that many teens do not like GAFE being forced on them by schools, and that whatever the Administration is pushing is decidedly uncool, causing a bit of a backlash among teens.

I guess Google missed that.

This is exactly why I love hard ocp. they are critical of other media. They don't have "the fear"

In a recent survey of teenage girls revealed that I am in fact "the bomb".

"Whatever dad, sure." One girl was quoted as saying.

In other news, teenage boys love Trojan condom according to survey sponsored by Trojan.

When I was a teen, I liked google because it gave the best search results... But that was like in 2002... so...

Google finds that a group of people like Google?

saywhat2.png

I remember the exact day in class we switched from Netscape Navigator to Google. Google was cool back in the 90's I guess, when they didn't sell your information to the highest bidder or do other diabolical deeds.

ads and censoring are cool now, and here i thought everybody hated those

Back