Teen Shot in Head after New Internet Challenge Goes Wrong

I grew up with and own guns. This is just fucking stupid. Any half wit should know never to point a gun at someone (LOADED OR NOT) (situational and all).

I really don't think it's the internet. Stupid people existed since time immemorial.
More like greedy people, you can get good cash from enough views on these "stupid stunt" videos. They just get more outrageous since you get views from both those who think it's something to aspire to, as well as those who want to be shocked and outraged. Don't click on these links and encourage them people.

MrKitty4.png

A Korean style forced conscription of males 18-25 for day 5 years would do the country good. We’d have many more soldiers if needed but if not they’d at least know how not to be idiots with a firearm. Hell they might even quit being snowflakes.

Holy shit is this really real? After all the bs black people and Police they do this shit? These kids got what they deserve. I hope their parents don't get a got damn dime from suing the police.

send these kids to Afghanistan to try the grenade challenge ..you have to dive on a live one from the enemy .............to save your friends ..not shoot em

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Came here to post this... but twas already posted.

That said, there seems to be some kind of correlation with whom chooses to "play" this "game"... but I can't quite put my finger on it....

I recommend these bored kids invent something called the Fluorine challenge!

If it wasn't a gun, it would have been something else. You can't think to control the awe inspiring power of stupid:

Florida Girl, 8, Dies Months After Being Dared to Drink Boiling Water Out of Straw

Boy, 11, dies after playing dangerous 'pass out' game alone; parents found evidence on Facebook

Teen Dies From New Internet Trend ’60 Minute Masturbati0n Challenge’

Texas family says teen killed himself in macabre ‘Blue Whale’ online challenge

Sadly, the stupid element in all of this is the new trend of "hands-off parenting" where you neglect your kids and let them do whatever to kill themselves.

If it wasn't a gun, it would have been something else. You can't think to control the awe inspiring power of stupid:

Florida Girl, 8, Dies Months After Being Dared to Drink Boiling Water Out of Straw

Boy, 11, dies after playing dangerous 'pass out' game alone; parents found evidence on Facebook

Teen Dies From New Internet Trend ’60 Minute Masturbati0n Challenge’

Texas family says teen killed himself in macabre ‘Blue Whale’ online challenge

Sadly, the stupid element in all of this is the new trend of "hands-off parenting" where you neglect your kids and let them do whatever to kill themselves.

Knowing that these trends exist makes me uncomfortable. To add to the list of stupid trends:

http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/a...nds-butt-chugging-chatroulette-vampire-biting

Cinnamon, Salt/Ice, Chugging/Eyeballing, Biting, etc.

Some parents don't seem fit to have children, unable to monitor, discipline and educate them. I'm fine with stupid people weeding themselves out.

I fully approve. Darwin at work.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

WTF is wrong with our species...

Go back to eating random things, Youtubers.

You only point a firearm at something you wish to kill. Hopefully this type of challenge will remove more from the gene pool.

WTF is wrong with society today? Everyone seems to be trying to out do each other with videoing stupid ass stunts. From climbing up sky scrapers to drawing guns on each other. Please just fucking kill yourself before some innocent person who doesn't give two shits about you gets hurt.

I grew up with and own guns. This is just fucking stupid. Any half wit should know never to point a gun at someone (LOADED OR NOT) (situational and all).

I have nothing to add other than I hope more discharge and hit the intended target, a stupidity cleansing if you will.

Last edited:
These people clearly lack education, respect for life and the gun. These people give gun owners a bad rep. Sad life is lost, but will this cycle of stupidity end?

1. Always treat the gun as loaded.
  2. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
  3. Never point the gun at anything you don't intend to destroy
  4. Always Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Ready To Shoot

I want to know who starts this shit off? It must be someone with significant social media presence as it wouldn't spread. Is it possible to work backwards to trace the instigators?

I want to know who starts this shit off? It must be someone with significant social media presence as it wouldn't spread. Is it possible to work backwards to trace the instigators?
I believe its these eedioots: https ://www. youtube .com/watch?v=g2a4wv33lRs
copy, paste and delete spaces, I don't want to give them views.

I can't blame guns themselves for this idiocy. One thing you don't fuck around with is guns.

I'm all for gun regulation and safety and there are a lot of people out there who should not have a gun, but this? this is all nothing but stupidity and people should have the book thrown at them for even playing this.

Some parents don't seem fit to have children, unable to monitor, discipline and educate them. I'm fine with stupid people weeding themselves out.
It's the truth. I see it every day at work. I went on a gunshot the other night where this teenager shot themselves in the foot. They didn't understand how serious it was - they even asked me about other shootings I've been on. I finally told them that yes, I've been on other shootings, the majority of them are dead and that he's lucky I'm not telling his family their loved one is dead because he was stupid.

I doubt it'll help at all. Oh well, I tried.

These people clearly lack education, respect for life and the gun. These people give gun owners a bad rep. Sad life is lost, but will this cycle of stupidity end?

1. Always treat the gun as loaded.
  2. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
  3. Never point the gun at anything you don't intend to destroy
  4. Always Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Ready To Shoot

Dude most people are fuckin' retarded. I actually welcome self driving cars. Most people have no business driving, let alone owning a gun. Darwinist events like this help thin out the herd a bit. But we still have a society that is filled with absolute mongoloids.

I really don't think it's the internet. Stupid people existed since time immemorial.

While the internet has huge positive aspects many of these contribute to big negatives as well.

While yes we always had stupid people... it was harder for them to find each other and spread their stupid information.

There wouldn't be such a thing as "flat earthers" to the degree we have them without the internet.

1. I call this Darwinism.
2. If it isn't obvious, don't draw your weapon unless you are ready to kill someone.

Dude most people are fuckin' retarded. I actually welcome self driving cars. Most people have no business driving, let alone owning a gun. Darwinist events like this help thin out the herd a bit. But we still have a society that is filled with absolute mongoloids.

Back in the day they would just take them to the back of the castle and just dispose of you for being useless to the crown.

Now we coddle all the morons so they end up getting smart people killed with their stupidity great times we live in...

A Korean style forced conscription of males 18-25 for day 5 years would do the country good. We’d have many more soldiers if needed but if not they’d at least know how not to be idiots with a firearm. Hell they might even quit being snowflakes.

Have you ever been in the military? Doesn't matter what kind of training you give, there will always be idiots with firearms. Maybe a few less, but they'll still exist.

Back