Teclast P76ti 1.5GHz HDMI 8GB 7inch 5 points Multitouch Android ICS 4.0 $119.99 w/FS

Benihana

Limp Gawd
http://www.merimobiles.com/Teclast_P76ti_1_5GHz_CPU_HDMI_8GB_7inch_5_points_p/meri0709.htm

Pulled this straight from Merimobiles. Deal is good through the the 19th I think. I bit and bought one, seems like a good deal, very similar to the Ainol Novo 7 advanced minus the rear camera. NOTE : Unit does not come with ICS 4.0, however you can download it and upgrade it through the firmware available

**Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 firmware available Beta**
Teclast P76ti 1.5GHz CPU HDMI 8GB 7inch 5 points Multitouch
1 Year Warranty
Allwinner A10 1.5GHz (current firmware running on 1.2GHz)
Android 2.3 Gingerbread Preinstalled, Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 firmware available (beta version)
512MB DDR, 8GB Nandflash built in
Add up to 32GB via micro sd card
7" Capacitive 5 points Multitouch 800*480px
Built in Loud Speaker
Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC,
Supports 1080P videos: MKV, AVI, VOB, MPG, FLV, RMVB.

**Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 firmware available Beta**
Market ready
Flash 10.3
Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Up to 1.5GHz A10 processor
Ebook support
Gsensor
HDMI out
Mini USB port
Wifi 802.11b/g
Slim body
3.5mm audio jack
Market
Built in Battery Up to 6 hours via wifi, 35 hours audio time, 8 hours video

Package Contents
Teclast P76ti
USB cable
Charger
Earphones

Last edited:
With a CPU name like allwinner, it must be good

Cheap price, cheaply built but with lots of features and apparently a decent screen. Looks to be worth more than the $120 asking price, and it may be a good buy for someone like me who is planning on dumping their smart phone and getting a regular old pay-as-you-go. This would fill my android niche. You can just see how cheap it is when he rotates the thing around though. But, if it lasts even 6 months its not a bad deal for people like me.

there are a lot of Chinese tablets using the Allwinner A10 and Rockchip RK2918 chipsets, they are both about the same performance wise. As long as the screen is decent, this sounds like a great deal. I know that Rockchip has ported Android 4.o for RK2918 devices, I was not aware that it had been rolled out for A10 based units as well.

I looked at that tablet, however, I went with the Ainol because Ainol has a better track record of updating their products with new firmware.

Back