Techrat's Yard Sale - Updated September 18th 2015

rat

Supreme [H]ardness
eBay Feedback: eBay Feedback Profile for expiredmilk
eBay Screenshot: http://ergh.org/yardsale/ebayfeedback.png (Logged in as proof that it's mine)
Heat Feedback: Reviews/Feedback for techrat | HeatWare.com (Username: techrat - Currently 51-0-0)
PayPal verified with a confirmed address. (Buyer rep: 65, Seller rep: 338 as of Sep 5th 2011)

Usual rules apply. Paypal only, No outside of US shipments, will send when payment is received and cleared, willing to discuss and answer any questions you may have, willing to communicate over phone, reasonable offers considered, will offer shipping discounts for multiple items, etc.

I will ship via USPS with delivery confirmation.

All items in great shape unless otherwise noted, smoke free home, etc... Thanks for reading (and bumping), feel free to message me with any questions you might have. Apologies for the crappy cellphone camera pics.

Claimed/Dibbed and Waiting for Payment or Sold Items:

None currently.

Last edited:
Items for SALE.

---

None

---

Last edited:
Bump for a great seller. Don't hesitate to buy from this guy regardless of his lack of heatware.

It puts the lotion on the skin...

Disturbing movie... yeech.

Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I dunno Brain, how are we going to find someone to bump this thread at this time of night?

Wait. You're forgetting something.

What?

Well, being an evil villain, you are contractually required to bump this thread before you get rid of us.

Hey, mister, what's this?

A vomit bag.

Ah, poo. I got gypped. There's none in here.

Bump!

Mmmmm... let me bump.

Don't hurt yourself Pinky.

Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Amok Amok Amok!

Bump for the Elsa Gladiac - remember paying over 300 dollars for mine when it was new.

Back