Technology + Toy Dinosaur = BOOMER!

shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

Sorry folks. I bought all their stock. But, you can have one today for the LOW LOW price of 1 five hundred dollar bill.

They need to make an attack pack of velociraptors for seek and destroy missions ^^

That thing is annoying, make an R2D2 unit with that tech I want that.

Wish they would come out with a blood dragon version of this toy!

Sweet concept, but it needs more work on the AI and sensors or I could see it being really fun for the first week and then getting old.

Would also need a really sophisticated learning AI IMO for an owner to create an emotional bond the way they would with a family cat or dog.

Steve, get a GenMay subscription for all your "Youtube news", there's a few of us who dont have Flash/html5 :D

Much cooler than the Zoomer I bought my niece for Christmas this year. She probably would have liked the T-Rex more than Dog lol...

I'm obviously missing the point here. What exactly is the appeal of this thing?

These are the guys who designed it and yet even they are barely able to get it to properly respond to their commands. Even then, it's functionality appears to be limited to spinning around in a circle, chomping it's jaw, and flashing it's eyes. This looks more like a Cat toy, or a toy meant for toddlers.

Awesome... quick, manufacture a million of them at 7 feet tall only with REAL sharp teeth and then let them loose in the District of Columbia's NSA Jurassic Park. :eek: Nah... never happen, although it would make a great political sci-fi movie. ;)

Back