tech specs of Ultra and GT

DermicSavage

[H]ard|Gawd
I have tried to look up tech specs of the GT and Ultra revisions and have come up empty. Can anyone link me to these pls?

here's a quick glimpse of the 6800 series specs:

NVIDIA GeForce 6800: 12 pipes, 325 core, 700 mem
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT: 16 pipes, 350 core, 1000 mem
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra: 16 pipes, 400 core, 1100 mem
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra Extreme: 16 pipes, 460 core, 1200 mem

-taken from Anandtech.

DermicSavage said:
I have tried to look up tech specs of the GT and Ultra revisions and have come up empty. Can anyone link me to these pls?

How in the world could you come up empty? Did you use google? Come on man!

oozish said:

most i could find were just clock speeds and junk

thx ozzie, the pipelines were my major concern :)

oozish said:

know what?

I'll betcha my post took just as long as your post did to type and I actually helped the man.

sheez...... :(

ozziegn said:
know what?

I'll betcha my post took just as long as your post did to type and I actually helped the man.

sheez...... :(

Well that's great, you are a true hero. Anyone that can't google better than that needs some REAL help. Give a man a fish, and you help him for one day...teach a man to fish, and he won't need you anymore.

oozish said:
Well that's great, you are a true hero. Anyone that can't google better than that needs some REAL help. Give a man a fish, and you help him for one day...teach a man to fish, and he won't need you anymore.

gj trolling

seriously, stfu if you lack the maturity to help

DermicSavage said:
gj trolling

seriously, stfu if you lack the maturity to help

Seriously, read my posts on this forum and you'll find I'm very helpful, of course you'd have to search for them and that might require it's own topic for you.

I don't think I was not being helpful here either. I googled what you said and instantly found tons of info on the topic.

STFU is some big words. Try them on for size. Learn how to use google too while you're at it.

Ok, and I won't be such a smart ass next time.

Back