Tech FAIL Video of the Week

That was definitely one of the funniest things I've seen all week. :) Not even a slow week, either! :D

"Emma, why did I get delivered divorce papers today? You should have emailed them using a tablet."

Anyone else think it was a bit odd when she's doing the printing on her pc, using word publishing software and the guy says 'Emma...'. Since, we all know tablets are great for word publishing since you can type so fast on a tablet and hook up a printer so easily if you need to print a document that needs to be mailed/posted or given out like a flyer. :rolleyes:

"Emma, why did I get delivered divorce papers today? You should have emailed them using a tablet."

Anyone else think it was a bit odd when she's doing the printing on her pc, using word publishing software and the guy says 'Emma...'. Since, we all know tablets are great for word publishing since you can type so fast on a tablet and hook up a printer so easily if you need to print a document that needs to be mailed/posted or given out like a flyer. :rolleyes:

No. I figured it was satire and that the people were actors.

Bluetooth keyboard and wireless printing.

Its pretty easy actually. And no I am not advocating tablets.

Nice. Nobody's going to line a bird cage with an iPad either. Besides, it might soil the bird poop. :D

Sylvester Stallone taught us that in the future we won't need toilet paper and have to use the 3 shells.

I laugh at the tiny european bathrooms.
There ARE bathrooms in American homes that separate the toilet into it's own closet-like area. It is not at all uncommon. Did you really think that that was the entire bathroom?

If that is an iPad, then yes, it's the right thing to wipe your ass.

crapple_mini_zps556891de.jpg

Was I the only one that cringed at the sound of the tablet sliding on the tile?

Was I the only one that cringed at the sound of the tablet sliding on the tile?

Ya, I cringed a bit when she did that...though I wouldn't be surprised of that being common practice among the technically averse.

Yeah, I needed that. Paper is, I believe the greatest invention ever made.

Back