Teamspeak Servers?

Vex

Weaksauce
Not sure where to post this one excactly.. so hopefully this forum will be okay.

I am looking to setup a teamspeak server for my guild (WoW and GW) and have been trying to find a host for it. I really dont want to host it myself. Anyone have any recommendations? I would only need it for about 10-15 people tops. I've tried to google for places, however, each one i seem to pick looks kinda shady? Would rather have someone here tell me a good place.

Thanks

most you have to pay for....look at the teamspeak website for recommendations or ask people in a game of wow on a general chat who they use.

hard to find a free one unless you know someone.

i run it off my pc that i play wow with and had 5 people on the other day and saw no lag. guess it depends on how fast ur pc is here is mine if ur wondering

AMD 754 2800
ABIT KV8
Geil PC3200 1gb
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128

if ur close to that u should be able to pull it off...also im running wow at full specs on 1280x1024.

Personally I think the sound quality on Ventrilo is much better, unfortunately I don't know where my buddy gets his from :confused: but you may want to start looking at Vent servers too :)

Rhetoric said:
Personally I think the sound quality on Ventrilo is much better, unfortunately I don't know where my buddy gets his from :confused: but you may want to start looking at Vent servers too :)
yeah, night and day difference. vent is the way to go if you want clarity.

Back