Teamspeak 3

tgray96

[H]ard|Gawd
Again, this is on a limb posting this here but uh, i need th configure the server query on teamspeak3 and i havnt the least idea how to do it and when i explained that on the ts forums, all i got was "use the search button" i need to set it up so i can use the module for teamspeak on my clan site and post it on gametracker

I ran into the same thing. You need to change the permissions within TS. You'll need to do some Googling.

alright thanks, they dont seem too fond of newcomers over there, but they did link me too a pdf file concerning it and well lets say it didnt help

can i ask what permissions? i am having a hard time even finding stuff on google

haha, i have had the hardest time finding anything and the onlystuff they have pointed out, well lets say it helped me about as much as picking my nose......

thankds dude!, i was going about it the wrong/hard way..... THANKS!

TS2 was nice and easy to setup. I hated TS3 at first because of the stupid way it has to be configured. I'm really liking TS3 better once I got it setup right.

haha yeah, i played with ts2 for a bit..... it was definitely nice having the GUI

Back