TEAMGROUP C175 128GB 2 Pack USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1/3.0) USB Flash Thumb Drives $20.99

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Can't find any direct reviews. Write speeds are going to be slow (~10MB/s), but read should be fine.

skiddy

2[H]4U
Seems to have some mixed reviews showing 40MB/s+ write speeds too. Well at that price for 2 and the capacity, it's hard to go wrong. Still will use my Sandisk Extremes, but these may make good high capacity spares.

Ranulfo

2[H]4U
Tempting, basically half price compared to Samsung 128gb drives which are some of the fastest I've found lately.

cdoublejj

Gawd
$13 for a usb c sata enclosure and an old 128gb SSD? i slapped a used ebay 3.4b sata SSD in mine. i get a consistent 80-90 MBs writes. i grabbed that same san disk 128 once or twice on sale as well.

LurkerLito

2[H]4U
I got a pair of these and I opened one to try it out. I had an issue after trying to copy some large files to it, it disconnected during the write. I checked some files on it and they were corrupt. So I reformatted via win 10 and it made it exFAT like usual but it failed to format, it disconnected itself again. So I got out a fat32 formatting tool and used 32k clusters and I no longer had issues. Very weird. As far as writes go I would get bursts of 125 MB/s followed by pauses and slower writes (like 4 KB/s-400KB/s) then it would repeat. Kind of like it filled up some internal cache then emptying it and repeating till it was done. Overall not a bad deal for 2 USB Sticks of this size. Still not sure why it was disconnecting when it was using exFAT which is the default in Win10.

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
I got a pair of these and I opened one to try it out. I had an issue after trying to copy some large files to it, it disconnected during the write. I checked some files on it and they were corrupt. So I reformatted via win 10 and it made it exFAT like usual but it failed to format, it disconnected itself again. So I got out a fat32 formatting tool and used 32k clusters and I no longer had issues. Very weird. As far as writes go I would get bursts of 125 MB/s followed by pauses and slower writes (like 4 KB/s-400KB/s) then it would repeat. Kind of like it filled up some internal cache then emptying it and repeating till it was done. Overall not a bad deal for 2 USB Sticks of this size. Still not sure why it was disconnecting when it was using exFAT which is the default in Win10.
I formatted one of mine with NTFS and copied a couple of media files, 500MB and 2GB and did a burst of 100+MB/sec and then did around 30MB/s for the rest of the write in chunks, write some, pause, write some, pause, etc... till it was done.