]NG[DemiGods New setup
DSC02057.jpg

]NG[Exterminators Rig
DSC02051.jpg

]NG[Blue_Fire's Rig
DSC02075.jpg

Some new hardware to play with :)
DSC02058.jpg

Nice, but...ummmm....why is that phase change unit hooked up to a waterblock instead of just being installed on the processor? Your really not going to get much benefit at all this way. If you make a metalic resevoir, you can attach the head of the phase change unit to the side to get the water all nice and chilly.

My NB cant go past 333FSB w/ the NF4SLi IE x16
and i cant phase cool both cards.... :p

so i chill my water w/ the prometeia and clock my C2D @ 2.6ghz 1.2v core

and both my 7900's to 600mhz/800mhz (1600Mhz effective)

im doing direct Die phase change when i get my BXB2 w/ Peer 2 Peer SLi

or 680i Striker w/ Nvidia SLi

Aren't most of those cases premodded by mountain mods?

That blue_fire guy's case is just a regular Thermaltake tower...

Not bashing your friends' cases but there's nothing that special about them in my opinion.

Its really dry up here in a North Idaho Post office :p

when it rains i do get a lil condensation on my hose fittings and it being 1 hell of a Freeze/Thaw Winter up here im doing a direct die on my E6400 and WC on my 8800GTX,680i NM/SB, and HDD's
Thinking about ram too cuz im running 2GB 4x512MB Corsair 800MHZ C4 @ 1066+
i dont want to throw too much crap in her and have it look like a junk yard of plumbing supplies.

Aren't most of those cases premodded by mountain mods?

That blue_fire guy's case is just a regular Thermaltake tower...

Not bashing your friends' cases but there's nothing that special about them in my opinion.

Well MountainMods is a sponsor of Team NexGen...

We are making him (or myself) a Diamond Plate Alumi Cube for PDX in Feb :) gona b host to a day or 2 of LN2 to boot :)

Nice mod guys, I felt compelled to post as I remember NexGen from WoW on Ner'zhul. You guys made leveling my hunter in Arathi more interesting.

Nice mod guys, I felt compelled to post as I remember NexGen from WoW on Ner'zhul. You guys made leveling my hunter in Arathi more interesting.

LOL :)

well i decided to make a case for my prometeia and WC that attaches to the bottem of my cube.
got the build finished last night and ill have the work log posted soon.

He has a MountainMods U2-UFO Opti-1203 W/ Original Top
They are damn nice cases W/ lots of room to work with making wire manage ment a breeze :)

Back