Team [H]ardOCP races the iRacing 6 hours at The Glen

• Thread starter Deleted member 108676
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 108676

After a maiden team win at the iRacing 12 Hours of Sebring, Team [H]ardOCP challenges for the win again this morning at the iRacing 6 Hours of the Glen. You can watch live right here. The race servers go live at 9am EST, when the race starting approx. 20 minutes after that. We plan to stream the entire race, start to finish barring any technical difficulties.

We also expect the stream to be smoother this time as a different team member is doing the streaming. The team members are MrMitch, JohnDub, and OEM. We'll be doing live updates during the race.

TheGlenPaint by OEM +, on Flickr

Forum member MrMitch is in the car right now

looks like the leader has already been taken out

well we just got rear ended...9 minutes of reapir

Yeah. Rough start. Not holding out hope for a second win.

So after 2 wrecks and about 20 minutes of repairs we're 6 seconds behind 6th place. About two hours to go. Who knows what could happen!

Also, from here on out it will be first person streaming in the car only, so, if you saw the shitty cameras earlier, that is done.

Good luck guys!

BTW, I moved this thread to the News Forum so everyone can see it / comment on it.

(also, I removed the Twitch feed from the front page since it is already linked here AND there is no way to keep Twitch videos from autoplaying)

If you care, we're chatting away with kyle on twitch

Thank you to everyone for the support!

We finished about 10 seconds behind 3rd place after almost 20 minutes of repairs. That is AWESOME.

Matt drove a KILLER final stint.

Great race, great finish. Had you guys had a clean start, you would have been on top for sure. :) Great driving overall, just got to see Matt, but Adam and Mitch, no doubt you pulled your weight.

Long time lurker, compelled to create an account to send my congrats!

Thanks! You should watch when we do the 24 hours of Spa in 3 weeks!

Can't believe I missed this. Is there a schedule posted somewhere? I don't want to miss the next race stream.

Thanks to everyone here for your support and congrats!! Very much appreciated. We all had many hours of practice before that race and I believe it showed. Sure we had our downs and offs but we showed the depth of our team yesterday. So many thanks again to all who came out to watch.

The next race will be the 24 hours of Spa on August 1st. Hope to see you there!!

Congrats guys! Good driving out there. Third place is nothing to be ashamed of considering the 20 minutes of repair time. You all did an awesome job! :)

It was actually 4th, but we were about 10 seconds behind 3rd.

I'm secretly crossing my fingers amazon lowers the price of the g27 for prime day and I'll pick one up and start up some iracing. Sadly the new 920 announced that works for pc and xbone is gonna be 400 bucks, and not due on sale till fall! I'm not sure being able to drive in the living room and in the office is worth the extra dough.

Please tell me you drove the entire time in the nude and a spray cream [H] on your chest?!?!? Please??

Back