Team [H]ardOCP iRacing 24 Hours of Spa

HardOCP News

[H] News
Listen up guys! Team [H]ardOCP iRacing will be racing the 24 Hours of Spa tomorrow at 9am Eastern. The race will be streamed live and there will be a play by play right here in this thread.

It starts tomorrow morning. Stream goes live around 9am EASTERN, race starts about 915ish. Barring any technical issues, we'll have at least 1 stream, maybe two

Primary stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/mhall315

Possible second stream (this won't be up at the start no matter what as Mitch is sleeping in for the later stints):

http://www.twitch.tv/irace_icrash

Drivers schedule:

• 9:15a-11:15a OEM
  • 11:15a-2:15p JohnDub
  • 2:15p-4:15p MrMitch
  • 4:15p-6:15p OEM
  • 6:15p-9:15p JohnDub
  • 9:15p-12:15a MrMitch
  • 12:15a-2:15a OEM
  • 2:15a-5:15a MrMitch
  • 5:15a-7:15a JohnDub
  • 7:15a-9:15a OEM

Monday Practice by OEM +, on Flickr

That is some [H] and core racing right there. Good luck guys!

I was reading the other thread in gaming, good luck to you guys, I'll try to log in and see the hubub

going to miss a bunch of tomorrow, have to work

good luck guys!!

Looks similar to mine. Now if only I could find the time to be worth a sh^t at iRacing.. I am getting better at that damn Miata thought!

Dude, fuck that Miata! I suck at it, too!

Good Luck Guys..

I use to be in iRacing a few years ago but I liked the stock cars myself , I tried to get [H] to do some reviews of the Sim and test setups to run it as this is where Eyeifinty really payed off.

The team is registered! Server goes live in about 18 minutes. Stream should be up shortly after that

Looking good so far early in the race guys!

I'll stop in and view throughout the day, rootin for ya!

I checked in a few laps before that guy parked his car perpendicular on the track; that was some smooth racing OEM. I missed what all the fighting was about, someone clipped someone? Anyways, I'll check back in later, good luck guys.
GO [H] GO!

Team [H] way out in front now. Great driving. Cool heads.

just tuned in ... lets go [H]

Kicking some ass, maybe I need to get some iRacing soon ....

I checked in a few laps before that guy parked his car perpendicular on the track; that was some smooth racing OEM. I missed what all the fighting was about, someone clipped someone? Anyways, I'll check back in later, good luck guys.
GO [H] GO!

Thank you!

just tuned in ... lets go [H]

Kicking some ass, maybe I need to get some iRacing soon ....

Thanks! It is fun!

Race update! We have a two lap lead. Its far from over. Anything can happen and that is only about a 4 minute lead. So, we have to keep pushing. We'll take less risks, but we can't coast, either.

Well, we had a shunt, we're about 15mph slower and about 3 seconds a lap slower per lap than 2nd. We're still 1 lap ahead.

This is going to play out to be a battle of strategies if we don't have any more issues, glad we have MrMitch on our side.

Been watching since 10:45, fun to watch! Pardon my newness to the race, but how many racers are in your class?

GO TEAM [H]!!

Damn I must have been working and looked away when that happened. That's rough!

That should buff right out. Sucks, lucky you all aren't running slower that you are though, good luck.

couldnt people just block other ppl ways for this online game on purpose?

couldnt people just block other ppl ways for this online game on purpose?

There a system where you can protest someone driving like an idiot. The staff reviews them and boots them. The sheer price of the game and the licensing system makes it much less of a problem at this level of a race.

back from work, checking in

twitch chat is not working for me today, but you guys are looking good!

I've been watching on and off for the last 7 hrs or so and I'm impressed. OEM has impressed me the most. Keep it up!

he's keeping himself awake thanking everybody that lets him by

Back