Targeting With GTA:VC

NeoNemesis

2[H]4U
I got the new logitech wireless control for christmas and I wanted to give it a workout using GTA:VC (amazing game) but for some reason I cannot get the targeting to work. In fact I can't get it to work with ANY button on the keyboard, mouse, controller, joystick or my ati remote control. This wasn't really a problem before because you really don't need autotarget with a mouse, but using a controller its a real nightmare trying to aim. Anyone know how to fix this?

I'm just curious, but why would you want to use a gamepad for GTA? It seems to me that the keyboard/mouse combo are a good bit easier to use, but then I can understand if you might be more comofortable driving using a gamepad. The only thing I use my gamepad for are sports games.

It is easier to play with a keyboard and mouse, but the control is good because it rumbles and its more fun to use when driving. Also, I really wanted to try this thing out, and since I don't really like sports games and don't currently have any racing games installed I figured this would be the best way to try it out.

Good deal. I wasn't trying to second guess your choice to use a gamepad but I guess since you don't play sports games then I guess you need to use it for something. I can also see that the rumble would probably add to the driving portion of the game. I just couldn't play GTA with a gamepad when the mouse aiming is so much less clunky than with a gamepad.

Back