Target Ribroast 50% off with Cartwheel

yadnom

Limp Gawd
Not really a tech deal, but Target has their USDA Choice Prime Rib roasts on sale for 50% off with the cartwheel offer. Comes out to about $4 a pound where I'm at which is listed for $7.99/pound retail, not sure if this price varies by market. It's not USDA Prime, but for $4 a pound, still a good deal for a roast or some ribeye steaks.

My local Target had about 20 of the packaged roasts available.

https://cartwheel.target.com/o/usda-choice-prime-rib-roast/-/251659

Thanks!

So do i just go to checkout with one of these and show them the coupon on my phone?

Fucking sweet! I am going to pick up the limit on these bad boys.

Thanks!

So do i just go to checkout with one of these and show them the coupon on my phone?

You need to create a Target account if you don't already have one. Download the Cartwheel/Target app, add the offer to your account in the app, then at checkout, scan your Cartwheel barcode located inthe app.

You need to create a Target account if you don't already have one. Download the Cartwheel/Target app, add the offer to your account in the app, then at checkout, scan your Cartwheel barcode located inthe app.

thx

may not be tech related but i thank you none the less, wouldn't of seen this deal otherwise.. i guess i finally have an excuse to go to target now. It's been about 15 years since i've been to one, lol.

may not be tech related but i thank you none the less, wouldn't of seen this deal otherwise.. i guess i finally have an excuse to go to target now. It's been about 15 years since i've been to one, lol.

The new Target layout is fantastic, the grocery spread is nice and the prices are usually lower than local brands when you use the cartwheel app. The only downside is their produce/baked goods spread is rather light.

Back