Target cartwheel 15% off electronics

crustybooger

Limp Gawd
Didn't see a thread for this but just a heads up, target is running a 15% off all electronics if you have their cartwheel app. additional 5% off if you use your target card and also another 10% off if you have a movers coupon from the post office. Good time to buy a console.

comes out to $322 for a ps4 or kinectless xbox one without a movers coupon.

cartwheel deal is only good from 7/13-7/14.

credit to cheapassgamer.

Last edited:
Thanks a ton, I was looking for a deal on an XBone since I missed the boat on the Microcenter $400 for the Kinect-ed XBone that was going on earlier.

$425 ain't too shabby, and thankfully there were no headaches or hoops to jump through at my local Target, the electronics lady clearly knew what was up and mentioned the Cartwheel app before I did as soon as I asked about getting an Xbox One.

I had the barcode ready on my phone and I was out of there quick-fast.

Good stuff.

Nice i didn't know about this deal but just brought a kinect x1 for 429 but i went through heck to get bestbuy to price match sams.

Visit post office..

Request change of address...

Save 25% on xbone or ps4..

Hummm very tempting.

yup, they hand you a packet that has the change of address form and a bunch of coupons in it. normally comes with 10% off coupons for Lowe's, bestbuy, and target. You can do it online too but it charges you 1.05

yup, they hand you a packet that has the change of address form and a bunch of coupons in it. normally comes with 10% off coupons for Lowe's, bestbuy, and target. You can do it online too but it charges you 1.05

I just picked up a packet and it didn't have a target coupon in it.... :(

Back