Take on Helicopters Bundle $2.50 (Steam)

Nice - picked up TOH in the last Humble Bundle, but 89 cents for the Hind expansion is worth it.

If I get an hour or two of enjoyment from this,it's money well spent.

Nice - picked up TOH in the last Humble Bundle, but 89 cents for the Hind expansion is worth it.

ditto had $1.07 sitting in my wallet for some dumb card I sold during a holiday deal. :cool:

Somehow Steam ditched my extra library dir on my other drive (the one that has space) It won't let me add it because the dir isn't empty. Well no shit!

You do realize that was in the past. Do you have a time machine? Its like those people that say "price sux cuz it wuz like nine ninety nine on black friday bro"

Anyhoo, grabbed this bundle yesterday. Enjoying Bohemia Interactive games ever since diving into Arma3, then grabbing ArmaII bundle + DayZ mod, and now ToH. Its been fun and has been just the diversion I needed from the unmitigated headache that is Battlefield4.

You do realize that was in the past. Do you have a time machine?

Anyhoo, grabbed this bundle yesterday. Enjoying Bohemia Interactive games ever since diving into Arma3, then grabbing ArmaII bundle + DayZ mod, and now ToH. Its been fun.

I think what he meant by that is he picked it up already during that bundle. But then again I've seen stranger things on hardware forums lately. :eek:

I think what he meant by that is he picked it up already during that bundle. But then again I've seen stranger things on hardware forums lately. :eek:

hopefully. but you know as well as I that 9 times out of 10 those snark comments in every deal thread are because someone saw it for some momentary stupidly-low price and then get it in their heads that that's the new baseline and they won't touch it until it reaches that again, apparently incapable of just looking at it from the standpoint of "well is the price today worth it for what I'm getting anyway?"

I mean we're literally talking about a $1.99 sale price here. i remember in the Just Cause 2 deal thread it was also $1.99 or $2.99, and right on cue someone comes along and says "Is $1.99 the lowest it's been?" I don't even....

I ended up getting it and it's pretty fun. I wouldn't have spent $20 on it, but for what I paid I'll get my money's worth haha.

hopefully. but you know as well as I that 9 times out of 10 those snark comments in every deal thread are because someone saw it for some momentary stupidly-low price and then get it in their heads that that's the new baseline and they won't touch it until it reaches that again, apparently incapable of just looking at it from the standpoint of "well is the price TODAY worth the money anyway".

I mean we're literally talking about a $1.99 sale price here. i remember in the Just Cause 2 deal thread it was also $1.99 or $2.99, and right on cue someone comes along and says "Is $1.99 the lowest it's been?" I don't even....

Yea over the years [H] has filled up with a bunch of cheap ass's!

Such a shame too.

Yea over the years [H] has filled up with a bunch of cheap ass's!

Such a shame too.

Yes and no, everybody likes a sale and a deal and I'm not talking about that. I mean the pervasive slickdeals-mentality that's continued to frest, like its not even about getting the game to play it, but the psychological contentment of the thing. /pointless rant

Last edited:
Back