take a look at my layout

OMG, anything is better than what is there now!! But seriously, I think your layout is pretty good. I find it clear and easy to navigate. Getting away from frames is almost always a good thing anyways. Not that I'm known for my good eye for color, but I do think your choices of color on the new site are fairly decent. My guess is that blue and yellow have something to do with your school colors though...

definitely an improvement over the old one, though i'm not necessarily a fan of that color scheme, though i'm sure it's like that for more than aesthetic reasons (i.e. your school's colors). Good Job :cool:

EDIT: just noticed you used css in the new layout (whereas the old one didn't) that's a big plus in my book :cool:

I'm wondering if United Parcel Service (UPS) might have a problem with you using "UPS" the way you have.

Thanks.

Yeah, the color scheme isn't optimal but it fits into the school color scheme. Plus the shirts they already have are blue and yellow so i didn't want to change that.

Alright, well I guess I better start merging the other content into the new layout.

Thanks Again,
Brian

The color scheme is brutally hard on my eyes, but I like the layout. It works for me.

I would create custom colors that are a lot softer and closer to pastel personally. I used yellow and blue on my website, but they aren't near as aggressive.

I find the header to be a little to small, I would sake make it a bit thicker, would be easier on the eyes.

Back