cageymaru

Fully [H]
Taiwan has created smart public bathrooms that will incorporate emergency call center technology to keep Taipei residents safe at night. Flowring Technology chairman Spencer Liang says that the Internet of Things (IoT) lavatory will feature sensors that can sense odors like high levels of ammonia, and monitor daily usage volume of tissue and hand cleansers. Later on more advanced tech such facial recognition, AI, big data analysis and more will be added to the facilities.

The pilot project will also gradually incorporate AI, big data analysis, as well as facial recognition, user flow recognition and dangerous behavior recognition applications in the future, Liang stressed, adding that the most valuable part of the project is the backend use of the accumulated data for more efficient management.

Flowring eh? When you get older in life and just cant get a drop to come out? Try flow ring! From the makers of Poopasory and Erectorclamp

facial recognition, user flow recognition and dangerous behavior recognition
So this means they are gonna data mine the strength of the user's pee stream and whether or not they have dangerous, violent, exploding bowel movements and then match it up with facial recognition?
Why bother with a public bathrooms. Cities like San Fran-sicko allows people to do that on the sidewalks. So no worries about data mining there. lol

we need that here in the USA, you know, for the Public transgender bathrooms

What if you have an emergency and someone is in the bathroom for an extended period of time?

What if you have an emergency and someone is in the bathroom for an extended period of time?

Electrical charge to the seat of the person taking too long I suspect. First their data has to be mined though to determine whether their heart is healthy enough for electric shocks and/or sexual activity.

Facial recognition . . .big data analysis . . . public bathrooms. . .. wait a minute. . . nah, not going down the path.

what, cleaners are all illiterate , and cannot do a checklist on their rounds?

what an excuse for more surveillance.

"Hello. 911? Yes, I'm in a public restroom and I've ran out of toliet paper. Please send help immediately."

Back