Tainted Grail

Comixbooks

Fully [H]

It was out in Nov but reviews are good card based turn based game it was a Kickstarter game a few months back.

I kickstarted the boardgame and have been waiting for this pandemic to end to play with my group of friends :( Had not realized they made a steam game.

It's getting some bad reviews on Steam and that footage shows a game that looks very derivative of skyrim, right down to the UI design and fonts and textures. I was interested in this until I saw that video. Just seems like going backwards in time to playing a game was released a decade ago.

It's getting some bad reviews on Steam and that footage shows a game that looks very derivative of skyrim, right down to the UI design and fonts and textures. I was interested in this until I saw that video. Just seems like going backwards in time to playing a game was released a decade ago.
Yeah I thought the same after watching the video a little longer, and I fuckin love me some Skyrim (biased?) but it's still in EA and I'm a sucker for a FPRPG.
I'll more than likely pony up and throw em' some money. 🤷‍♂️

I picked it up over the weekend and played through the first prison area (yes you start in prison just like every TES game). It was ok at best. Then when I went to the next area my framerate dropped into the single digits. Refunded.

Whoa I was confused for a bit there are two different games the turn based version and the 1st person Action game same name different games.

Whoa I was confused for a bit there are two different games the turn based version and the 1st person Action game same name different games.
That's where there should be a separate thread. It's a completely different game. It's not a DLC for Conquest.

I'm going to try this game I was going to do the Demo but I figured why not try the real thing.
People say it's Druidic Lore and it's like Skyrim but better. The game is still in Early Access but I'll take the dumb risk.

Update: Refunded

The Graphics are way dated and it's like Dark Souls difficulty after the starting area game just too gloomy in a 2005 type of way.

Last edited:
Back