Taco Bell Xbox One X Winner (Me)

zeeDj

n00b
Well a picture is Worth a thousand words heres my new taco bell xbox one x reward its metal even the controller feels like its metal he has some weight to it and yes it makes the taco bell BONG when turned on !! i won it at 4:30:00 am eastern time every one was a sleep when i saw the txt on my phone that i had won i was yelling OMG OMG OMG OMG and then ran into the living room yealling OMG OMG OMG OMG then i came back to the bedroomwhere my desk was at and my wife jumed up yealling in a panic whats going on is our son ok ? is the house on fire whats going on then i shows them the txt and we were al like OMG OMG OMG OMG i was soo much excited that i won i was shaking puting in my wining info to have it mailed here it came a day early with in 2 days soo i got it in 1 day it weights 17 pounds i told my wife some 1 paid alot of cash to have that shiiped here as well im still amazed at its quility and the shipping how fast i got it here are some picks even the cable is braided and is really nice aswell hope you all have a happy holidays im go now and play my new system i won and BLOW SOME STUFF UP ON IT ...... KABLAM MOFO's :p picked up BFV and fallout 76 as well got gears of wars bundle it has gears of war 1-4 nice bundle got it for $12 bucks at a used game store and halo master cheif collection really loving the 4k grafics on my 4k tv u can really see the collor depth and detail !!

20181121_141927.jpg

20181122_094519.jpg

and it installed

20181121_141852.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, congrats. Take care of it. Move your Router somewhere else, those things get hot and it will probably heat up your Xbox.

OMG OMG OMG OMG. This looks the same as every other xbox to me....
The taco bell by me is closed for remodeling. Id like a taco now though.

heres the thing me and my family went to taco bell for dinner i bought a $5 dollar box i heard there codes where or have been used up soo when we got home i did not even bother putting the code in that was on the box !!!
i was board a few days after that and decided to say f it and soo i just doiked around not even on plan on winning it was just something to help pass the time soo i enterd on there website the website code thay gave me there then i enterd the same code on my phone it took me about
OHH about 3 days and at alil be for 4:30 am one code fail but the second waS LIKE SHAZAM MOFO YOUR A WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER I WON AT EXACT TIME 4:30:00am THURSDAY NIGHT FRIDAY MORN AND WAITED CUZZ IT HAPPEND RIGht BEFOR THE WEEKEND
AT first i thought it WAS A joke cuzz i did not get my tracking number till monday and thay shiiped it out that same day and i got it on a tuesday was sappose to get it on wensday that week but i got it a day early !!!

SHAZAM SHAZAM INDEED !!!

I guess its true expect the unexpected thats how i won i wasent expecting to win !!

and the funny thing some one else won 1 here in my town and sold it to a used game store here thay selling it for 599 im like wtf the person should of sold it on line it is going for 1k or $1,000 us dollars i guess someone needed the cash fast i kinda lol at that person at what some ppl will do for cash !!!

BUT ANY WHO I WON MINE AND IT IS METAL AS WELL AS THE CONTROLLER !

AND I CALLED MICROSOFT XBOX TEAM ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE AND A HEAD DEVELOPER WANTED TO TALK TO ME WHO MADE THIS VERSION IM LIKE OKKKK I WAS IN SHOCK THE PERSON ASKED ME HOW I LIKED IT AND WAS THERE ANY THING THAT THAY COULD DO TO MAKE IT
BETTER AND SO ON AND SO FOURTH THE DEVELOPER EVEN THREW IN ANOTHER 3 MONTH OF LIVE AND GOLD CODES TO EMAIL IM LIKE OK SURE I CAN TELL U ONE THING MICROSOFT HAS COME ALONG WAY WITH THERE STAFF THERE VERY KIND AND THOUGHTFULL about there comsumer and player base id say its about TIME !!

and one more thing ppl who tryed to play to win this thought thay had to only buy the $5 dollor double chiploopa box NO YOU could win it multible ways and all $5 dollor boxes had a code on them as well !!

ways u could win once per day !! still 5 chances to win !!

1 - Code on a $5 Box

2 - website code after u register and made a account on site

3 - or enter the code from website in a txt on your phone

4 - or enter the code from the $5 dollor box on your phone

5 - or enter the $5 dollor box code into there taco bell website

;;
;
;
;
;
;
;

Last edited:
I think one question that I saw come up over and over, when you boot up the xbox does it play the taco bell chime? lol

Last edited:
i think one question that i saw come up over and over , when you read the first line in this topic you would know it makes the chime when turned on ! lol

Pick up Darksiders 3

PICKING IT UP ON STEAM I HAVE THE OTHER 2 DARKSIDERS ON STEAM WANT TO KEEP EM TOGTHER BUT YEAH GREAT GAME / S

I HAVE THE STEAM LINK GOT IT WHEN IT WAS ON SALE THE FIRST TIME IT WENT $2.50 IN THE SUMMER LOOKS AND PLAYS GREAT ON MY 4K

I do not get this thread,your excited about a xbox.Now that has me puzzled but congratulations on the xbox.I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.

i think one question that i saw come up over and over , when you read the first line in this topic you would know it makes the chime when turned on ! lol
You are right! I saw wall of words and got excited and read only the topic... hah

does it come with a Taco Bell screensaver?...and do you get pop up ads for Chalupas?

I wish I got this excited for anything ever in my life. Congrats! The bell sounds is hilarious.

maybe this is in the PC section because he wants to sell it and buy a new RTX 2070 card

OP is probably a nice--if beduddled--guy, but I'm sorry. Breathless manifesto = backbutton.

Last edited:
Back