T5600 Precision Dual E5-2670 8 core (16c32t) 64gb quadro 4000 fs/t

Putz

I have a custom title
Located in Waterloo Ontario Canada, will ship in Canada but would have to split costs to USA

Dual E5-2670 Xeons, 64gb ddr3, Geforce 1050ti 4gb, 240gb SSD, Win10

825w psu option

few scratches on the side panels

looking for 1100 CAD Shipped within Canada

Trades? Vega 64 or 1080TI (FE, Gigabyte G1 gamer, EVGA SC SC2 Black, cant use oversize coolers in my itx box)

used it as an ESXi box, all the hardware works in 6.5 out of the box. Heat in Sig

gallery here
https://postimg.org/gallery/32qvqs0qu/

Last edited:
Pretty sick system. :eek: I too wish I had the cash--32 threads looks nice. (y)

This is a pretty good deal... I just bought a dual E5-2660 server, wish I had waited.

Reactions: Putz
like this
nice thing with the precision's over the servers for home labs is they make no noise, i has a 2u server for a lab once and the noise was unbearable

nice thing with the precision's over the servers for home labs is they make no noise, i has a 2u server for a lab once and the noise was unbearable

I agree with that. My HP ML350p is very loud. And while it is "smart", HP decided to be "wise" and turn up the fans louder if you plug in ANY non-HP recognized part into the slots. The more you plugin, the louder it gets, "for your protection". And yes, the thing has temperature sensors everywhere, but that didn't matter to HP. I wrote them a nasty letter, but I'm sure they filed it where most of their complaints go....

I agree with that. My HP ML350p is very loud. And while it is "smart", HP decided to be "wise" and turn up the fans louder if you plug in ANY non-HP recognized part into the slots. The more you plugin, the louder it gets, "for your protection". And yes, the thing has temperature sensors everywhere, but that didn't matter to HP. I wrote them a nasty letter, but I'm sure they filed it where most of their complaints go....
I guess I'm the only one that enjoys that white noise of server fan hum? :oops:

I guess I'm the only one that enjoys that white noise of server fan hum? :oops:

a gentle hum isnt bad but when your home lab sounds like a datacenter... its gets a little much :)

a gentle hum isnt bad but when your home lab sounds like a datacenter... its gets a little much :)

And requires the dedicated cooling solution and large scale UPS of a datacenter :)

Back