T100-chi wont boot past logo, want to install Win7

I did a pc-reset but that failed. After reset my T100-chi wont boot anymore past the logo-screen. I know I can get into troubleshooter mode by "holding power + volume-up" to start. So I did.

Then tried the following:

Boot normally to 10: doesn't work.
System restore point: no restore points (useless feature if you ask me)
Self diagnose and recovery: troubleshooter can't do it.
Recover using the present recovery partition on the internal S SD

*I first went into the command concole option and mounted the recovery partition, using diskpart, then went back and see if the option "restore from image" would pick up on the WIM or xtml file whatever in that directory to reinstall from that image (location: C : volume 2, Recovery\WindowsRE\ *.WIM)

Doesn't work.

I tried copying the Recovery folder to USB stick and then let it boot

Doesn't work

I have a feeling the re-install from Recovery partition wont work because I have changed the ownership and rights for this hidden Partition and its recovery folder inside "Recovery\WindowsRE". But now I only have DOS prompt access I don't know how to change that all back.. Could this be the problem for the troubleshooter not re-installing Win10 from image?

Second question; I want to install WIn7 because I got a legal key for it. But I don't know how to setup a USB with the image on it for installation. Please a step-by-step? And will I get into trouble because of the driver support for T100-chi touchpad/gestures/touchscreen/chipset?

Back