T-Shirt Hell 15% off (Out of Business Sale)

Yeah I got mine today.

It's a gray hoodie that reads:

"My life is a very complicated drinking game."

It was the only thing I could find that wasn't very offensive, and that can wear to school without getting my ass beat up on the light rail. :D

I have to comment, im far from a religious nut, as a matter of fact, im borderline atheist, but the "the men who wear sandals, get what they deserve" shirt, is quite fucked up. Dont get me wrong, I already ordered a shirt from them, so I see the humor in most of them, but there is a difference between funny, and down right crude. I cant see any humor at all in this shirt design.

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a1183/a1183_bm.gif

I have to comment, im far from a religious nut, as a matter of fact, im borderline atheist, but the "the men who wear sandals, get what they deserve" shirt, is quite fucked up. Dont get me wrong, I already ordered a shirt from them, so I see the humor in most of them, but there is a difference between funny, and down right crude. I cant see any humor at all in this shirt design.

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a1183/a1183_bm.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]
I'm not even Christian and that shirt disgusts me.

I got a lot of laughs out of those shirts though I don't know that I would be willing to wear many of them out into public.

I agree with this here. I dont want people judging me based on a shirt I'm wearing. (Call me shallow if you want. :p)

While his statements are satirical, the fact remains that people WILL GET OFFENDED if his statements are made about things where they have been hurt emotionally. Its only human... For him to take down his site because he "cant deal with these people anymore" shows that it is a gimmick, because he can easily choose to just ignore them. He doesnt have to "deal" with these people at all, other than delete e-mails.

Also this:
I'm pulling the plug on a company I could have sold for millions. Why in the f***ing world would I do something so stupid? Because I can. I don't care about money.

Please dude....

He states in the writeup that his sales have dropped. Pulling a stunt like this has gotten all the attention on him again, and its working.

/thread

I'm not even Christian and that shirt disgusts me.

shirt definitely did its job then...

i'll be ordering that in the next round for sure...but in the meantime i'll be having fun with my "stop abortion - kill sluts" shirt and my "I hate.....but i <3 &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;s" shirt

I've read on College Humor that T-Shirt Hell wasn't going out of business. They just said they were to get a shit load of orders. So the many people say, though.

And that Jesus shirt is pretty hilarious Good thing Jesus didn't wear socks with his sandals.

My work is blocking the site because it considers it to be tasteless. :(:p
Hate Speech;Shopping/Merchandizing;Profanity;Sexual Materials
Sounds like it was a winner!

I've read on College Humor that T-Shirt Hell wasn't going out of business. They just said they were to get a shit load of orders. So the many people say, though.
15% off isn't a going-out-of-business discount. I believe it.

shirt definitely did its job then...

i'll be ordering that in the next round for sure...but in the meantime i'll be having fun with my "stop abortion - kill sluts" shirt and my "I hate.....but i <3 &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;s" shirt

i grabbed a few, the new virgin mary one is pretty priceless, i think i found my easter outfit

If its any indication on how big of an asshole i am, I've worn quite a few of those in public.

i grabbed a few, the new virgin mary one is pretty priceless, i think i found my easter outfit

If its any indication on how big of an asshole i am, I've worn quite a few of those in public.

Its a reprint, and I'm glad they brought back some classics. :)

Back