T-Shirt Hell 15% off (Out of Business Sale)

Its 10% off.

As to why they're going out of business, the owner reports being sick of the new breed of pansy crybabies.
http://www.tshirthell.com/goodbye.php

They brought back some of the older shirts, my old School Shootings Tour shirt has been updated to 2005. :)

damn those are some funny shirts but 19 bucks is step for a shirt I can't wear to work.

Some of them are pretty funny, but I dunno if I could get away with wearing half of them.

i heard a rumor that the going out of business thing is a gimmick... some guy on a certain forum said that his brother was the designer of the new site

Yeah, I just wasted a ton of time at that site, and ordered a bunch of shirts. My job thanks you.

i heard a rumor that the going out of business thing is a gimmick... some guy on a certain forum said that his brother was the designer of the new site

My cousin's uncle's friend runs their water, dude! That MUST mean this is a marketing gimmick!!!1111111

I got a lot of laughs out of those shirts though I don't know that I would be willing to wear many of them out into public.

what a bummer, but after reading his examples, kudos to him lasting this long lol I would of given up a month into it

great website though... they've never screwed an order up

I got a lot of laughs out of those shirts though I don't know that I would be willing to wear many of them out into public.

You could wear them at a concert or Mardis Gras, but I can't imagine wearing most of them anywhere else, and some of them i couldn't wear anywhere at all.

I guess my @babiestastegood.com email addy is gone then huh :(.

I wonder if the I (airplane) NY shirt is still there. That and the "Swallow or it's going in your eye" one are my favorites.

the NY one is there,

i picked up a couple over the years... which i won't mention here... better to be thought of as an asshole for the things i do not for what i wear..

though they were some of the worse ones ;p

It doesn't really matter if the going out of business thing is not true; they're bringing back some of the shirts I wanted to grab but missed out on!

Does anybody know if their large normal tees run smaller or larger than you'd expect?

the large tshirts are average for a large I guess

edit: just looked on one, it's a fruit of the loom "BEST" -T (fwiw)

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a332/a332_thumb.jpg[/IMG

Stay classy, T-shirt Hell. No wonder your tanking.[/QUOTE]

hey, don't worry, they are an equal opportunity hater all round. (hell even I wouldn't where some of the shirts, and that's saying something)

I wonder if the I (airplane) NY shirt is still there. That and the "Swallow or it's going in your eye" one are my favorites.

Friend of mine wore that shirt (hoodie) on a flight from NYC to FL. Noone even noticed it. Most people looked at it and said something like "ooh I love new york too!".

Kinda lame IMO.

Why would he just stop a successful business? He wants to call all these other people idiots and shit but they have obviously won as he is shutting down because of them.

Most shirts are hilarious, definitely worth buying.

Some shirts are like, are you fucking serious? They look like they were designed for idiots by idiots, who would look like a total douchebag, uncomfortable and out-of-place wearing them in public.

Sayonara sucker :p!

this one is cute

IMG

Print quality is AMAZING on everything I ordered, I'm very impressed.

The Hanes Beefy Tee seems to be a bit on the small side size-wize, next time I'll probably order the next size up. The Hoodies are also made by Hanes and they are FUCKING AWESOME - very thick and they have a quality feel to them that beats the hell out of the $30 hoodie I got for Christmas a few months ago. Next fall/winter I'll be hitting up T-Shirt Hell again for a shitload of hoodies I think. :D

And no, they aren't going out of business. Just a prank to drum up business by the cheese... but the 15% off sale is still on for another week.

got mine last night

shirt1gx2.jpg

prank or not.. i really like the shirts. the quality is really good.

Back