System Reviews

M1ster_R0gers

[H]ard [H]eaded
Since Kyle has opened up this section in the forum to comments/feedback I will point out a few observations I have made about our forum members.

1. We are brutal

2. While we might not be interested in personally purchasing prebuilt systems, as a group we are the persons who are turned to as the "computer literates" by associates, family, and friends. We directly influence their computer purchases and decisions.

3. We are brutal

Other than that, I would personally like seeing "suprise" reviews, as in these computers being bought for testing as an average consumer then sent as a review system. We can see more real world aggrivations/headaches/build quality etc. Other than that I like how the first review was laid out, and am glad to see that there is no "pussyfooting" when it comes to stress testing.

I only came back yesterday after having my account suspended @ Neowin.

Nice job.

M1ster_R0gers said:
Since Kyle has opened up this section in the forum to comments/feedback I will point out a few observations I have made about our forum members.

1. We are brutal

2. While we might not be interested in personally purchasing prebuilt systems, as a group we are the persons who are turned to as the "computer literates" by associates, family, and friends. We directly influence their computer purchases and decisions.

3. We are brutal

Other than that, I would personally like seeing "suprise" reviews, as in these computers being bought for testing as an average consumer then sent as a review system. We can see more real world aggrivations/headaches/build quality etc. Other than that I like how the first review was laid out, and am glad to see that there is no "pussyfooting" when it comes to stress testing.

Why, I agree...

-J.

Back