System Monitoring App.

• Thread starter Deleted member 88301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88301

I still don't like the word App over the word Software, but whatever.

I was using Win 8 gadgets to display system info, weather, and a nice clipboard extender.

But has proven to be buggy. I now use Core Temp 1.9 for Min, Max, Cur CPU temps.

I have two monitors, and want a pretty detailed app running on me left monitor.

Yes, I asked this before, but nobody seemed interested.

Thanks!

I just want to watch real time core/thread usage, temps, Max/Min/Avg, I don't need any CPU ID info. An unobtrusive app that could be configured to do that, and maybe GPU info would be great. GPU info is not important.

So, folks, any ideas?

As I've asked this before, so I guess I really shouldn't be surprised that my thread is

Boring To The Point Of No Return.

Psensor does all that, but you've gotta run a real OS to use it. ;)

1Vh5akOh.png

Sorry, I've never seen anything similar under Windows.

For all my monitoring tasks in the past I used zabbix; but I think overkill in this use case

You people have never heard of Rainmeter? SHAME ON YOU, CALLING YOURSELVES COMPUTER FOLK. :p

I picked up a cheap Nexus 7 (2012) off ebay for 40$ and got a clamp style desk flexi tablet mount and use AIDA64 output to a LCD (the Nexus). Works really well for my purposes.

Sorry for the awful cell-camera picture. best I can provide while at work.

YJrTUsE.jpg

Last edited:
On my Windows machine I use the display of my G15 for monitoring purposes:

nLmryKgh.jpg

Works great.

You people have never heard of Rainmeter? SHAME ON YOU, CALLING YOURSELVES COMPUTER FOLK. :p

Love/Hate relationship. Love it when it works, hate it when it decides to crash and pull me out of BF1 just as I get into a plane or line up a headshot...

I picked up a cheap Nexus 7 (2012) off ebay for 40$ and got a clamp style desk flexi tablet mount and use AIDA64 output to a LCD (the Nexus). Works really well for my purposes.

Sorry for the awful cell-camera picture. best I can provide while at work.

YJrTUsE.jpg

How is the Nexus setup as an LCD display to the computer? I have fourteen cell phones laying around that I would LOVE to use as displays.

Love/Hate relationship. Love it when it works, hate it when it decides to crash and pull me out of BF1 just as I get into a plane or line up a headshot...

Rainmeter is so retro, it looks so tacky.

I still don't like the word App over the word Software, but whatever.

I was using Win 8 gadgets to display system info, weather, and a nice clipboard extender.

But has proven to be buggy. I now use Core Temp 1.9 for Min, Max, Cur CPU temps.

I have two monitors, and want a pretty detailed app running on me left monitor.

Yes, I asked this before, but nobody seemed interested.

Thanks!

MSI Afterburner should give you what you need. CPU temps, GPU temps, CPU/GPU/RAM usage, etc.

Well, I just want a less intrusive app, something that shows the vitals in a small window that I can let live on my left monitor.

Back