Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PSP) The King of Stealth/Multiplayer Handheld Gaming?

Rash

2[H]4U
I cant wait to pick this one up for single/multiplayer, looks F*~cking Awesome! The online capabilities look like they are going to be very addictive. Apparently what Halo did for the Xbox this will do for the PSP! Only 3 days to go.......
http://psp.ign.com/articles/695/695160p1.html

Yeah just read up on that. Daxter also got a 9.0. Both games look great and seem to be must haves. Also DBZ is actually pretty damn good.

I really hope this doesn't require a firmware upgrade. I can't afford another PSP right now for games like Syphon Filter and Crisis Core that probably require 2.5+. No game is worth me going past 2.0.

Hopefully with a new version of the UMD Gameloader, v1.5 psps can load this up. But I'm 100% sure itll have atleast v2.5 firmware requirement.

Ya!!! Looks cool, I'll pick it up sometime this week. Looks like there will be a game for the PSP that will actually make me greatful for having the thing.

It seems that for sure this will require the 2.6 firmware upgrade. I just picked up DBZ:SB for the PSP and it required me to upgrade.

dj_2004 said:
Hopefully with a new version of the UMD Gameloader, v1.5 psps can load this up. But I'm 100% sure itll have atleast v2.5 firmware requirement.
That UMD Gamerloader works awesome!! I am currently playing GTA LCS on my 1.5 PSP thanks to that thing.

Back