SWTOR: Not Until Spring 2011?

As long as Bioware goes all out with this game, they can take all the time they want. I'd rather wait for a supremely fun game than have them release it half-assed because people are impatient.

yeah, MMO's take a lot to polish I would assume. I have faith that Bioware will slam dunk it and TOR will begin the end of me :)

Excited beyond words. I was hoping it wouldn't be quite this far out, but it will be worth it. Still, waiting another year will be torture!

Nothing kills an MMO like an incomplete release. To me this is good news.

I was looking forward to this MMO and I am a huge Bioware and Star Wars fan, but with the graphics of this game being WoW-esque at best, this game isn't going to be on my radar much. I mean what are they thinking having 2003-era graphics for a game like this? The only reason I see is because some deskjockey wants it to be "accessible like WoW is".

I was looking forward to this MMO and I am a huge Bioware and Star Wars fan, but with the graphics of this game being WoW-esque at best, this game isn't going to be on my radar much. I mean what are they thinking having 2003-era graphics for a game like this? The only reason I see is because some deskjockey wants it to be "accessible like WoW is".

From a business standpoint, what company wouldn't want that?

Anyway, I'm glad this game isn't coming out for while.Hopefully Bioware will have plenty of time to get the game polished more than most of the MMO crap we've received recently.

Last edited:
As long as Bioware goes all out with this game, they can take all the time they want. I'd rather wait for a supremely fun game than have them release it half-assed because people are impatient.

I could not agree more myself. As long as they take their time and do not rush things, I will be more than happy for them to take the time to get things right.

This news does not damper my feelings about the game whatsoever.

Yeah. no another Age of Conan releases, when the game gets playable after half a year of patches :) SPeede release killed more MMO then anything else. IF the game is bugged, unbalanced and unstable, the word of mouth will kill it, even if the game finally gets fixed after few months.

Back