Switch to Sprint offers FREE Year of Unlimited Data.

huh, that article didnt list my phone but it says Eligible on the sprint website.

I wonder whats the ACTUAL final price per month. it says taxes, fees.

also sprint isn't sprint the worst?... I'll probably hop on this deal tomorrow anyway.

This has been going on for over a year now.

I left Sprint because of the noticeable decrease in service after they started the free service deal. I had been a long time customer.

Yea, some people swear by Sprint, but I've had nothing but problems with it everywhere I went. Hell, I had to switch my wife off of it when we got married because she couldn't even get a signal at my house in Metro Detroit. We both have Project Fi now, and when we get stuck on Sprint towers, it either never rings, fails to make calls, or drops calls. Hopefully the T-mobile merge fixes it..

Sprint: Take as much as you want, as long as it's from this bowl.

21f56cced3b021857af8599853141b71.jpg

Too bad each time I checked on this offer in the past the LG G6 was not an eligible device.

Sprint customer for 9 years and I’ve been all over the CONUS.

There was a few bumpy months here and there but after their last tower upgrades it has been surprisingly wonderful.

Two paid for phones with unlimited everything for around $100 per month.

As with any cell service the quality depends entirely on where you live. Where I am now Verizon and T-Mo are the only semi-reliable options. Where I used to live Sprint was one of the best options. For folks that live in an area with good Sprint service this could be a really solid deal.

I use Google Fi, and I've had to force my phone to use only T-Mobile towers due to how slow and shitty the Sprint ones around me are.

LOL.

Company switched our phones to sprint, went back to verizon in a year. Couldn't get signal in our offices, most employees couldn't get signal at home, and Sprint's solution was to just install microcells everywhere that they wanted to charge us for at first. Sure, we saved roughly 20% or so... but productivity was down the toilet because everyone had to rely on wifi to get data.

The bowl pic is accurate. You can have unlimited access to nothing.

Honestly, I've been on Sprint for 14 years now.
Yes, service 14 years ago kinda...SUCKED DISEASED CAMEL WANG.
While some of that was the shit candy-bar phone I was using, a lot of that was shit coverage too.
Basically everything South and West of Joliet, IL was a dead zone for Sprint for a while.

But, in the last 8 years or so, I've had almost no issues with it.
Granted, I don't travel widely.
Mostly in the northern Midwest, a bit of time in California.
I'm on a heavily grandfathered Unlimited plan (fuckers bugged me, incessantly, for YEARS to "save money" on a metered plan...until I pointed out that I was using more than the 10GB limit ALREADY").
I've been using it as my primary internet connection when traveling ever since I got my first Galaxy S2 (so about 7 years).
It's saved me, at this point, THOUSANDS in hotel internet fees, and has protected me from god-knows-what at security/hacker cons.
And connection speed has only gone UP over that time.
I haven't done a speed test in a while. But I was getting heartily respectable numbers out of it.

I live in NY where sprint service is excellent. If my unlocked GSM V30 was compatible with their network (CDMA), I would have jumped on this deal.

Why the fuck does my Pixel XL fucking default Sprint when its service sucks shit logs? I have to use Signal Spy to force the bitch to jump on T-Mobile. WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T THE PIXEL USE T-MOBILE WHEN ITS BETTER? I thought that was the whole fucking point of Google Fi and the Pixel. Tired of having to use 3rd party software on every phone. First Swiftkey, now Signal Spy. The G Board sucks. Nobody knows how to make a proper keyboard.

Last edited:
I switched to this from Verizon about 2 months ago. It comes out to be about $5 a line after taxes.

Coverage wise it's comparable to Verizon and better than AT&T and T-Mobile where I live. I'm happy with the service.

Reactions: DF-1
like this
Why the fuck does my Pixel XL fucking default Sprint when its service sucks shit logs? I have to use Signal Spy to force the bitch to jump on T-Mobile. WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T THE PIXEL USE T-MOBILE WHEN ITS BETTER? I thought that was the whole fucking point of Google Fi and the Pixel. Tired of having to use 3rd party software on every phone. First Swiftkey, now Signal Spy. The G Board sucks. Nobody knows how to make a proper keyboard.
Might I recommend 2 tin cans and a string.

Question... i did this deal last june.. how can i re extend it for another year?

Sprint service is decent there customer service is Aweful probably the worst i have ever had. I had been with sprint for 10 years

I got off of Sprint to Verizon almost a year ago. Best choice ever. Spring service outside of major cities is just trash. Even in cities, it's not the best.

You get what you pay for.

I got off of Sprint to Verizon almost a year ago. Best choice ever. Spring service outside of major cities is just trash. Even in cities, it's not the best.

You get what you pay for.

I considered this for about 30 seconds, then realized I'd rather have a working phone all the time then saving the cash, especially since I travel.

Still on Verizon's grandfathered unlimited data plan. That unlimited 4G LTE tether.

I considered this for about 30 seconds, then realized I'd rather have a working phone all the time then saving the cash, especially since I travel.

Still on Verizon's grandfathered unlimited data plan. That unlimited 4G LTE tether.
I get what you're saying - and I'm not being argumentative or telling you that you're wrong. BUT, it is perhaps a bit unfair to compare a grandfathered unlimited plan from Verizon (e.g. one that's retired and no longer available) to a current offer that can be purchased today.

YMMV.

I switch from sprint to google project fi and took advantage of the google pixel 2 xl promotion . I have been very happy with the cell service and customer service. my bill is much less now.

Back