Swiftech MCR-320 "Quiet Power" series Radiator

Discussion in 'Water Cooling' started by Bio-Hazard, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Bio-Hazard

Bio-Hazard 2[H]4U

"The MCR320-QP (Quiet Power) series are extreme-duty liquid-to-air heat exchangers designed to be used with three 120mm fans, and specifically engineered for high-end liquid cooled Personal Computers. They are the result of months of research and development focused on optimizing thermal performance and audible noise characteristics with low to medium airflow types of fans.

The MCR320 -QP series heat exchangers have been engineered to meet today's PC industry highest thermal loads, quality standards, and low noise requirements at competitive prices. "

http://www.swiftnets.com/products/MCR320-QP.asp

2. Top Nurse

Top Nurse [H]ardness Supreme

Since Swiftech seems to outsource everything lately, I wonder who really makes this radiator. Anyone know? Maybe that outfit in Huntington Beach or their supplier in China?

3. penguin

penguin 2[H]4U

It looks like a normal Swifty radiator, but actual construction might be outsourced.

4. Marci

Marci Limp Gawd

5. Erasmus354

Erasmus354 [H]ardForum Junkie

There haven't been any QC issues with Swiftys QP radiators in the past, I dont think these should be any different...even if they are from a factory in China.

6. themanwithnoname

themanwithnoname Gawd

omg those rads r f'in HUGE! :eek: i couldn't imagine where i would put one of those except on top of the case.

7. Marci

Marci Limp Gawd

Meh... same size as the Black Ice Triples and ThermoChill Triples, both of which have been out for YEARS...