Swiftech H20-Apex *GROUP BUY*

But on the upside, the kits and blocks have been said to be plentiful for the next 6 or 7 weeks - so a much larger shipment will be going out from Swiftech sometime today or tomorrow and members in this buy SHOULD be able to start ordering these by this week.

That's great news. Thanks so much for hooking us up with this, alphakry! You da man! :D

revlimit said:
the unit is in stock at Jab right now. Please PM the code.

can u believe this? no point of being the early bird if the guy with the cake is nowhere to be found :rolleyes:

One already sold. 3 left. Guess either the PM's are going out to only the first 4 or they're gonna be gone before anyone gets the code.

Xyrax said:
One already sold. 3 left. Guess either the PM's are going out to only the first 4 or they're gonna be gone before anyone gets the code.

which sucjs. can we buy now and use code later?

I have spelled it out plain and simple...

There are not enough kits in the first shipment for all of us. I am PM'ing the code to members in the list, in order of when they joined the buy. It is only fair to those who made their mind up quicker, as opposed to those who dilly dallied and couldn’t decide.

There will be more stock, once these sell out, much quicker then we first thought - so hopefully every single [h] member in this buy will have a kit in the mail within a week’s time. Till then, be patient and confident that I will PM you the code once its time.

I think after this first batch of PMs, there will be enough in stock for everyone here to get a code for the next shipment.

Your profile said you were offline and we feared you woudln't be able to get the code out before the 4 kits were snatched up by others that's all. Now the we know your sending em, we can breathe again.

I just ordered it today :) As far as the VGA block, did u know if we can get any discounts? And do you guys know what model to get for a 6800Ultra?
and also, what is the recommended watts on the PSU? I have a 480watt PSU.

Update*

I think i jsut ordered the last one. I checked the site again and it is now out of stock, sorry guys :(

W/E. You got to it first. But on the GPU waterblock: He specifically said that there will be no discount on any other items at this time. And dude....c'mon its only 40 bux...thats what a day and a half of work? ( Just messin but he did say no deals on other items)

things change... again...

well, that small shipment has been gobbled up by you guys... to those lucky 4 members, congrats on saving a bunch and getting a sweet kit.

i must let you all know however, that due to increased unit and shipping costs from Swiftech - the free tubing can no longer be offered. Yep, it's only $2. But Jab-Tech simply can't offer this deal - as the kits are already being sold at COST!

So if you buy a VGA block, spend the extra $2 for the tubing - as you really won't need it otherwise.

i must let you all know however, that due to increased unit and shipping costs from Swiftech - the free tubing can no longer be offered. Yep, it's only $2. But Jab-Tech simply can't offer this deal - as the kits are already being sold at COST!

Thanks for letting us know.

if its still open to join, I'd like to be put in the maybe category, for an a64 754, with the vga block too, for a 6800 gt AGP. Thanks in advance,

Silvano

ok, i e-mailed jab-tech asking them approx. when will they be having more of this kit in stock...they replied back saying mid october.

crap, my HSF is having some problems, i need this kit sooner. Guess i might have to pay full retail :(

EDIT: Put me on the list for a definite instead of a maybe. Im in...

odd. The storm is listed as in stock at jab tech. I could add it to my cart and everything.

this is a nice kit. I had it in my previous setup and it was very nice. (too bad it sprung a leak though... :( )

Hey alphakry,
I tried pm'ing this to you a few days ago, but,
Myself and a few others seemed to have been overlooked back on page 9 after neuromonic.

Thanks for putting this together.. :cool:

Russ said:
odd. The storm is listed as in stock at jab tech. I could add it to my cart and everything.

ya, they got a shipment of those seperate, with the kits. something only like half a dozen thou.

ozziegn said:
this is a nice kit. I had it in my previous setup and it was very nice. (too bad it sprung a leak though...

User error. The barbs, tubing and fittings in this kit make it almost IMPOSSIBLE for a leak... you must of overlooked something.

RES_78 said:
Hey alphakry,
I tried pm'ing this to you a few days ago, but,
Myself and a few others seemed to have been overlooked back on page 9 after neuromonic.

Sorry... 9 is my unlucky number... i refuse to go back to that page....

:p j/k - updating now.

is the Swiftech MCW55 one of the best VGA blocks out there right now?

the new swiftech block is too new for anyone to know... but it supposedly is designed to trump their previous block, which matched performance of the Maze4

and yes, from the sound of it - the next shipment will be somewhere around Oct. 20th.

Yuk...oh well I guess i'll have plenty of time to stock pile more money for a new PSU, some sleaving, and other misc things.

alphakry said:
User error. The barbs, tubing and fittings in this kit make it almost IMPOSSIBLE for a leak... you must of overlooked something.

hence the word "almost".

but in my particular case, one of my hoses (that came with the kit) had a small, hairline cut in it and thats where the leak started.

there was no user error in this story pal. heck, I even did a 6 hour leak test and the damn system didnt leak. it leaked after I installed everything.

^ go figure...

yyeeaaa, im gonna go ahead and give ozzie a vote of confidence on that one. the way i received the package, neatly packed, all bits and parts there in what i can only assume is original packaging, with a polished lapped storm block to boot. also by the look of the worklog ozzie had, its clear he is a meticulous person. hahaha

lookit this way alpha, he wasnt dissin the thread, he had what i would call a 1 in a million problem and i benefitted from it eventually. and i know you like my build and support of this thread :p

I'll take one for $199 if I don't buy the parts separately first (which I probably wont in 2 weeks). Add me to the list?

qbackin said:
It was like $220 shipped for mine. He needs to lay off the sauce ;)

you got it installed yet? Hows the performance and how tough was the install?

Back