Swiftech H20-Apex *GROUP BUY*

yea i didnt buy my kit as a part of this deal (this deal came after) but i really wanna thank alpha and the fellows over at jab-tech for putting this together and tho cuz of the supply issue we werent able to get thte kit into a BUNCHA hands, we at least got it into a few hands.

and i have since then bought form jab-tech and wil continue to do so. when i need accessories or stuff for my continuous build, i check jab-tech first, then places like perf-pcs etc

What kind of tubing are you guys using? The tubing the kit comes with is really stiff which i dont like.

I'd like to go on the list, por favor :p.

[edit/bye bye morning ramblings] Oops went back to previous page and noticed the dead deal post by Alpha :(:(. Anyway, if it goes back up, I'd still like to be on the list.

Not to complain, but perhaps a (temp?) thread title change [ie: DEAD DEAL] is in order?

Also, it would be interesting to know who the jerk-off retailers are that complained, so we could choose not togive them our business :mad:.

you are unable to receive PM's... you may want to change that.

kush said:
I'd like to go on the list, por favor :p.

[edit/bye bye morning ramblings] Oops went back to previous page and noticed the dead deal post by Alpha :(:(. Anyway, if it goes back up, I'd still like to be on the list.

Not to complain, but perhaps a (temp?) thread title change [ie: DEAD DEAL] is in order?

Also, it would be interesting to know who the jerk-off retailers are that complained, so we could choose not togive them our business :mad:.

ah well, at least Alpha/Jabtech tried...I may go through Jabtech just cause they made the effort....

Enable PMs checked :) - It's been donkey's years since I touched *anything* in my CP other than the sig.

re: previous post..
Exactly my sentiments - I am seriously considering going w/ jab-tech regardless, since they have been there to help out members here w/ a fat discount. Who knows, I may not even go with a w/c loop (right away), as I've got all the other hardware for my much-too-long-awaited S939 system to worry about...Some of which could certainly be sourced from j-t.

Of course thanks to them (and Alphakry for organizing this) - too bad I wasn't quick enough to get in on it.

I will buy from jabtech any way, since they have been screwed with because of helping forum members. In a way I WAS feeling sorry for Gabe, about the crap he has been taking for the appogee but no more I hope they pile up high. If gabe wants to play his game that way ,I might have to rethink my choice of products though.Swiftech may have just lost one more customer but Jabtech has one for life!

el rolio said:
get some tygon for the softness you crave

Yeah tygon is on the list but what sizes are you guys running? I cant find the same size as the stock tubing in R3603. I wonder if using hte smaller tubing really helps at all?

el rolio said:
yep. i should buy some of those too.... hmmz

ya i just ran to Homedepot again to check if they fit over a 5/8 OD tube and they fit perfect. Cant wait...

:mad: I, too, really wish I knew who complained. I really hope it wasn't another vendor associated with [H].

Regardless, I'll still purchase my w/c setup from Jab Tech. Kudo's for the community support!

Back