Swiftech confirms they've killed the Unisink.

Zoson

Supreme [H]ardness
That's too bad. I remember having it for my 5870 and loved it. I always thought this was a great solution and now that AIO coolers are being used on GPUs more often, Swiftech or other companies would come out with it

That's exactly what I thought. Seems like they're dropping the ball to me. Hopefully one of the other manufacturers will pick up the slack.

Yeah, a unisink with mounting for a AIO cooler would be pretty boss. None of this move your current heatsinks fan Corsair garbage. Just a big hunk of milled aluminum for the Memory and VRMs.

Saw that Bryan responded to me. I gave him a list of 5 reasons why his response was totally ridiculous. With pictures.

Yeah, a unisink with mounting for a AIO cooler would be pretty boss. None of this move your current heatsinks fan Corsair garbage. Just a big hunk of milled aluminum for the Memory and VRMs.
If I had to guess, Swiftech doesn't care much because they aren't a AIO company and does things the custom WC way.

I agree. The unisink was a better solution compared to the Corsair approach. It's been like 5 years or more with the unisink and IMO it's still the best comprise between cost + performance + noise. Corsair seems decent but you're stuck with a small blower fan and the Kraken G10 gives you the option to use different 92mm fans but no proper solution for the VRMs.

It's slightly disappointing because my Ncase M1 would benefit the most from the unisink. 2 120mm fans blowing directly on the unisink while giving the tiny case some extra airflow would of worked out great.

If you guys really are interested in a unisink, I think the best thing to do is actually reply to my thread on the swiftech forums and let Bryan know that I'm not alone.

Back