SW Battlefront II or COD 2? Why?

Ludic

2[H]4U
I was looking at the new games at Best Buy, and had quite a few "Best Buy Bux" from McDonald's to spend. If you were to buy one of these two games, which one would it be and why?

Personally I owned Call of Duty and just played SWB a couple of times. But I play Battlefield 2 a lot. Anyone who has both of these games have any insight? Thanks.

i havent played battlefront but COD2 offers nothing that COD1 didnt have, in fact COD2 doesnt feel as epic as COD1 did

theres no health in COD2 either so as long as you dont stand on a nade you will never die

Just bought Battlefront 2 yesterday, haven't really had time to play it, Ill let you know in a couple days when I actually get a chance to evaluate the game ;)

I own both and they are both great. I couldn't really choose one over the other. I don't like having to play CoD2 in 1024x768 to get smooth FPS, but it still looks and plays awesome. Battlefront 2 on the other hand runs fantastic in 1600x1200 and is quite fun. The robust multiplay of Battlefront 2 will win the longevity race as far as what I'm still playing 2 months from now.

Back