Surprised there hasn't been a thread about this ->Instagram for Android

howie_23

Supreme [H]ardness
It's out!

Anybody tried it yet? Do you like it? I have it installed but it isn't functioning well w/ my ROM. :(

A quick look on Instagram has all the iSheep hipsters using the #TeamIphone tag raging on and on about the loss of exclusivity to iOS devices. What douches.

Haven't tried it yet, but I don't really see the need for it myself especially when I snagged other apps at cheap prices prior to its launch on Android.

My wife, a recently liberated iPhone user, had Instagram as the only reason for sticking around iPhones as long as she did. Much happier on her Galaxy SII Skyrocket and was totally happy to have Instagram for Android. She uses it for her work, and all the functionality of the iOS version is part of the Android release. Some people are bitching it's "just a port" "they didn't develop with Android advantages in mind" blah blah blah. Bottom line is that it does what it's supposed to effectively, quickly, and without issue. Thumbs up in general.

meh - i havent even heard about it.

Then again myself and my friends don't really "share" lots of pictures. If I take a picture of something and want to share it, it's done by instant upload and maybe a facebook upload. No way I'd ever have more than a single picture at a time to share.

I don't see why on Earth I would install it. I hate it already since one Facebook friend (woman) spams instagram pics there.

I installed it today, played with it for a minute, and gave up
I still don't know what the point of it is
when I take a pic it is automatically uploaded to picasa and I can easily share it to g+, that's as simple as it can get

I installed it today, played with it for a minute, and gave up
I still don't know what the point of it is
when I take a pic it is automatically uploaded to picasa and I can easily share it to g+, that's as simple as it can get

This. I'm not sure why it's so popular..? Most phones have filters and camera effects in the native camera app and can natively upload them to your social network/sharing service of choice.

Back