Supreme Commander official trailer

enlightenedby42

Supreme [H]ardness
Wow.

Right on the page about halfway down there. My apologies if its already been posted but didn't see it. Better bring a change of pants.

You can get a free subscription. Didn't even realize it was required, sorry. Worth it though! Should be other places at some point. My bad.

Yeah, they're pretty big on the subscription thing. There's a lot of cool videos on gamespot from time to time so its really worth it to do the free thing.

It's pretty much the gameplay footage from E3. If you haven't seen the E3 presentation, definately worth a download. But if you have seen the E3 footage there's nothing new. (It's better quality obviously not just somebody holding a camera at the screen).

This looks sweet, graphics are very nice. But the thing i thin kthat looks more interesting is that there are a fuckload of units flying around again! Its not all unit A beasts unit B and unit C beats unit A ish. Its just dump stuff in there and work to get the battlecruisers! or large laser carrying machine things.

Oh and anything with Mechs is 10x better.

Back