supreme commander demo today/tuesaday

I'm mostly just interested in it to see how it runs.

It'll definitely help hold me over until the 20th though.

WOOOT!!!!

now i hope this will play on an x1600pro. im using it as a temp while my x1900xtx gets RMAd, heh on that note anyone know how long a RMA to ATI usually takes?

WOOOT!!!!

now i hope this will play on an x1600pro. im using it as a temp while my x1900xtx gets RMAd, heh on that note anyone know how long a RMA to ATI usually takes?

On Ati's site it says a RMA can take up to 10 business days. My RMA took a total of 12 days. Two days to ship, one days for them to acknowledge the RMA. Took 7 days to process the RMA. Then 2 more days to ship it to me. I live on the west coast and I shipped it to the East Coast. It was long, but I received a working video card that has performed very well. No complaints even though it took a long time but within the 10 days.

On Ati's site it says a RMA can take up to 10 business days. My RMA took a total of 12 days. Two days to ship, one days for them to acknowledge the RMA. Took 7 days to process the RMA. Then 2 more days to ship it to me. I live on the west coast and I shipped it to the East Coast. It was long, but I received a working video card that has performed very well. No complaints even though it took a long time but within the 10 days.

very good news to me man, i can live with a demo and a lower card, but i should easily have my rma back by the 20th, and im in ottawa so i may have it with plenty of time to spare. thanks for the into

now i just hope the demo has enough content to keep me busy until the 20th :)

Hopefuly this will have hit the slightly better download websites before I get home from work, I can't stand waiting :|

Have they fixed it yet so you can actually play online if an antivirus is installed?:rolleyes:

No multiplayer? BAH!! Oh well, at least I'll be able to see the game... come on, come out already (retail) :D!

Anyone mind posting their specs/settings and relative performance once they've downloaded it?

ok, since i have vista installed i'll see how it runs on that, if it runs like garbage i'm going back to XP

Any other link?
Doubtful you'll find anything other than sporadic private mirrors. As far as I know, at least for now, fileplanet is contracted with GPG to be the sole provider. That was the case for the beta and may have changed with the demo, but I wouldn't be surprised if you only find it on fileplanet for a little while at least.

Any link that doesn't require spending money?

Also, can someone make a torrent of this quickly? I have two computers with several MB up to spare...... :)

Heh, getting 13kb off of the gamespot link. Think I'll just wait in line at fileplanet.

ThePerformer, it's free.

13 ks/s...30k/s, pathetic

I'll wait until it hits Gamershell, nice fat 1000mbit server between 150 users, that will do me :D

Aaaand they're all full.

three of them were open when I posted. I was getting 300kbps now it's 80. Luckily I have fileplanet and fileshack as backup plans. Hopefully one of those can at least provide a decent speed.

three of them were open when I posted. I was getting 300kbps now it's 80. Luckily I have fileplanet and fileshack as backup plans. Hopefully one of those can at least provide a decent speed.

hehe - Apparently 20 minutes is enough to fill 'em up. :D

Gettin' mine from FileShack at 170kbps. That's as fast as my little work internet connection will go! :)

I switched over to FileShack and I'm getting ~430 KB/sec

Mine just started also, getting 450+. I've been in line at fileplanet for over an hour and it's at 45mins. First it was 20, then 25, then 40, then after waiting it was down to 18, now it is back to 45....

well I finished DLing from fileplanet but I keep having problems trying to extract the file..wtf

has it worked for anyone? I DLed it again to make sure but still get the same thing (stops extracting the zipped file halfway).

I think I was helping the cause pretty darn well on this one:

SupComUL.jpg

The other machine (linux) us constantly running about the same.

Back